Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I just finished watching the show! :)

I keep on pressing redial on Donyelle's number! I want her to win soooo bad! I know everyone loves Benji and he is a great Dancer. But really, Donyelle would put a really important message out there!

Well anyway, this is what I thought about Benji

I think that his solo was WOW but he didnt do so well with Natalie. Of course if he dances with anybody except for Donyelle or Heidi, I wont like it. But I seriously didnt like that routine. Of course Shane Sparks choreo was amazing but I didnt like how they danced it...I cant believe Im saying this, but I agree fully with Nigel. O_O

"GO DONNY WOOO" awww Benji!!! I really think that he wants her to win. I really want Ashlee back, she would have done such a great job with her solo.

I loved seeing Benji's family in the audience!! Lacey!! For some reason I simle whenever I see Lacey. Especially when I look at her hair, it kinda hypnotizes me...why? I have no idea. I just like watching her hair. Yes, I know what your thinking...first she makes up all these wierd stories, then she smiles at Lacey's hair?? Does she need help? haha, yes I do need help! You wish you needed help too! Me and Moose need help and we are proud of it! Dont be jealous! HA

Well anyway, omg!! I was so sad for Heidi, when she was crying! I just wish Benji would burst through the door and hug her, and then they will start doing some West Coast Swing with pretty orange sparkly outfits while Ivan and Donyelle clap along. wow, I really need to stop thinking of so many stories! I loved the contemporary routine! Especially when Travis dropped on the bench to the beat of the piano!!!! OMG! GOOSEPIMPLES, as Cat says! hehe I love Heidi, if she won I would be so happy :)

omgosh did anyone but me notice how when Benji and Donyelle are being judged Benji is always holding her by her stomach. Well, when Dmirty was about to hold her on her stomach she kinda held his hand and put it on her shoulder instead. And when Benji was with Natalie, he was just standing there, and Natalie hand her hand around him. I dunno, but I think that means something...but then again, I smile when I see Lacey's hair.

Natalie was so good. I love her! Her solo was so good! She is such a good dancer!

Omgawsh. Cat loves Dmitry! My stories came true! She is always on him! :) But so was Donyelle. And Mary loves him, the audience loves him. He has abs! Nigel is jealous!

I did such a good job on critiquing! I should be a judge! YAY! Actually, I couldnt because I would be too focoused on Lacey's hair! *smiles stupidly*

2 comments:

Moose said...

Hehe! Even THIS post made me laugh, and there weren't even any fishsticks! Lacey's hair IS cool. Travis and Heidi were AMAZING!

I think I want Donyelle to win, too (Although you KNOW I want Benji to tie with her!!!), but I'd be just as pleased if Benji were to win, and also happy if it were Allison.

I only voted, like, 20 votes each for Benji and Donyelle, but, before tonight, I'd only ever put in one vote TOTAL (My parents didn't want me to, lol), so I'm doing better! BENJELLE WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

haha! Yes they will rise again!!! YAY!

I kept getting paranoied, I was like...what if no one votes?? So then I started voting fiendishly, so then Im like, ok I voted enough times.. then 5 minutes later Im like, what if I dont vote enough what if everyone assumes that people will vote for Benji and Donyelle?? And no one does because everyone is assuming!! So then I start voting again. I was basically pressing redial for like an hour on Benji's line and an hour on Donyelle's!