Friday, July 28, 2006

More Random Tidbits :P

Here are some more random stuff that happened in the show. Sadly nothing Benjelle related but hopefully there will be some new stuff tomorrow. I dont know if some people have already read these, but if you havent...here they are :)


-Nigel BLASTED Shane Sparks for putting donyelle and travis in those masks. He kept teasing him but taking his hands an putting them over his face like a masks. The whole audience was in stiches laughing. He told shane to NEVER EVER do that again.

-Martha, Jason, Melody and Nick were all in the audiences tonight. Nick was all up in TRAVIS tonight. I think he may like him cause he kept calling his name before they started the show.(Nick is last year's winner) Also he looked pi$$ed when Nigel announced the tour.

-Nigel was PISSED OFF when Allison got voted off. He made a face of pure digust. Which makes me think he's trying to get Natalie voted off, as he does with everyone who he doesn't want to be there. Dan made his normal annoying face which makes me sick to look at. Oh yeah and Nigel did totally get on Shane during the commercial break, but me and my friends the same ones that cheered for Donyelle and the rest of the audience booed him... incredibly loudly. I already talked about the Benjelle Hug. And Ryan and Travis were all up in each others face... a lot... but in a lovey dovey way when Ryan got voted off. It seemed like they were having a who loved them more contest in words

-I will be happy to tell you that the kids in the risers on the left side were me and my friends. And I started the thing where we go 1,2,3... GO DONYELLE! And jump up and down for joy for her or Ryan. Oh yeah by the way I met her and we talked and she's awesome. And I met Ryan. And I am the one in the yellow shirt on the risers. AND they kicked us all out before they did the drawings... so I really do believe that the studio audience is fake. Like... they record us clapping beforehand and reuse the audience applause. (This one was from BarreDancer on idolforums.com)

No comments: