Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mia and Mary... And Other Judges.

Did anybody else's view of Mia and Mary change when we saw their choreography tonight?!!

Usually Mary drives me absolutely INSANE with her ear drum bursting screams (and I'm sure she still will when she's a judge), but I thought her choreography was great tonight, and she annoyed me infinitely less!

On to Mia... When she's a judge, she seems like such a sweet, mellow person... And then when she choreographs, she seems so mean and scary! Her choreography was awesome (ESPECIALLY with Travis and Heidi), obviously, and I guess she needed to be that way to get that out of the dancers... But it was just such a surprise!!!

Shane was good, as usual. I, actually, liked Ivan and Martha's performance. To me, Benji and Natalie's seemed like '2 Much Booty', but rearranged, to different music, and without the same connection (Thank God!!! Lol).

Tyce (sp?) - I loved his stuff last week... Like, LOVED it!!! It was good this week, too. I thought Ryan and Allison's Broadway was better than they were given credit for. Ooh, and I loved what she did when her hat fell down, lol.

Who am I forgetting...??

~ Moose ~

3 comments:

Moose said...

Oh yeah, Michael Mead and Toni Redpath... All I really have to say about them is that he's shaved since Benji and Donyelle's Vietnamese Waltz... Yeah, that's about it, lol.

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

omgoah I agree with you fully. When Mia is judging she is like "Divas, you are live" "That was, dirty, and, raw, and ugly, and it was absoulutely perfect!" And then when she is choreographing "Up, Down, Jump, Skip, Hop, Bend!,Break your Back!, Crack your skull!, NOOO your not doing it right!!!" And then she made sweet little Heidi cry! Meanie!

Moose said...

I know! I was so surprised, and kinda scared...

~ Moose ~