Monday, July 31, 2006

The Internet Makes Me Sad...

Just in case you were wondering: Though I have technically solved the problems I listed in my 'throwing myself off of a cliff' post, it's still annoying!!! To solve the music issue, I made a playlist with that song on it, burned it onto a CD, and imported that song back onto my computer from the CD, then proceeded to upload it to One True Media - PHEW. The pictures are reaaaaaaally getting on my nerves, however... I spend at least 10 minutes working on each one, then outline it on AppleWorks, and drag it to my desktop. Then I open my main mail, and email the pictures to my backup email address... I go to my other email address and download the pictures back to my desktop. I take the .tiff files and make them .gif files. Then I upload them to photobucket. I go to the pictures I've just uploaded, make them big, and drag them to my desktop once more - voìla, they're .jpg files (my computer wouldn't let me convert them to .jpg instead of .gif). Finally, I upload the pictures to One True Media. Exhausting, no? Gr... Now I'm in a bad mood, 'shrimp'.

~ Moose ~

2 comments:

Moose said...

Hehe, yes blackout would be bad... Didn't have anything else to post about, so I chose to rant - Thanks for the cheering up : D

Tyce is AWESOME (I devoted a post to him a few days ago... It's down there somewhere) - Love the scenario!!! Personally, I'd choose Tythallie.

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

hahaha thalliemia you are crazy!!
I love the whole Tyce dance! lmao!

Aww Black out sucks. My sister is always like. Oh Taylor! The current is off, and SYTYCD is on. Im like OMG! Then she turns the TV back on and laughs at me. She deserves to be fisticked!

P.S-Hi Kev. OMG I didnt know you guys were married....awwwww. srry I just had to do that. awwww. hahaha