Friday, July 28, 2006

Another Benjelle Hug!!!!

Thank you Anonymous, who found this comment on the TWOP boards!!!

-Like mentioned before, benji had a sick look on his face during donyelle/natalie segment. He kinda look like he was about to cry if donyelle would have had to DOD. But once she was declared safe, he was SO freakin happy. I think I saw all 32 of his white teeth from where I was sitting. He ran to her and grabbed her and hugged her so hard. It was so touching. He was geniunely relieved and happy that she was safe.

~ Moose ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I read it at the forums too! That is freaking adorable! Benjelle sooo like each other. ;]

Anonymous said...

they hugged? shoot, I gotta watch that next week. (ughmyspacekeyisbustedsoitshardtospace)

=]Erica on vacation.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Did they cut that out??? OMG!! All I saw was Benji's glorius feet stomping and then she sat down..... so where was the hug??

Moose said...

I think it was during a commercial break... Hmph... They need to come out with this on DVD, and have all of Benjelle's kisses and hugs on the special features... MWAHAHA...

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

lol ... Okay, so I went to idolforums.com and confirmed these things:

*Benji ran to donyelle during the commerical break after she was declared safe

* He got up and ran to her in the middle of the stage/floor and hugged her.

*She hugged back

*Benji picked her up off of the ground!!!!!!!!!!!


*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE*