Friday, September 22, 2006

Um.....

From Benji's MySpace:

Benji Schwimmer's Interests
General
UPDATES ON MY WEDDING..ITS DEC. 2ND! CANT WAIT..I AM SO EXCITED!!

All I have to say? Dot... Dot... And dot... What precisely does he intend to imply there...?? I mean, you'd think it would be the obvious, but...

~ Um, Moose Of The Confused Sort ~

UPDATE: Okay, so I figured it was a joke when I first read it, but I just decided to take a gander at his comments, and people have been talking about it. Someone referred to the "Schwimmer-Holker" wedding... Lol, apparently she wrote something in her blog, or something (I'll go check) about how she hopes all her family could attend the wedding. She also mentioned her love for Travis. Just as suspected, it IS a joke!

~ Less Confused Moose ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a joke. Allison commented Travis' mother making a wedding joke too about "hers and benji's wedding"

Remember when Allison hijacked Travis' myspace too?

Moose said...

Lol, yeah, I knew it was a joke, but I just read that on Benji's page. Thanks for telling me, though!

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

It is linked to Allison's site (that comment on Travis' mom's site), but on Benji's site when you click on it you go to a myspace of a girl named ALison who's marrying a guy named Nathan.