Tuesday, September 12, 2006

: D Schmiles

Okay, we can all breatn easy... Kemi the almighty showe us that I was right to assume it was just this one person saying this - I love ya, Kemi!

MizzGlib said...
Hey ya'll, here is a post from another Benjeller on the boards. I'm not gonna believe this RUMOUR till I hear it from Benji's mouth. This other Benjeller is basically callin' out Cynic who is the one who posted the Benji having a girlfriend stuff (I think, I still have to catch up on the posts). I'm just getting caught up on all this, so I don't know all that went down either, but this post was a RED FLAG to me. Don't believe the hype just yet girls. Keep on sailin'! LOVE YOU ALL!!

Cynic why are you starting controversy? First you say Donyelle is misleading Benji now Benji has a girlfriend.

"Hey guyz Benji has a nwe girl friend...There is a rumor going on that he has been going everywhere (promoting himself) with a girl who was so called his girlfriend: Happy for him but Benji isnt all that innocent Hummmm"

Benji's latest interview stated that he is still single. His m*space says hes single. During all of the promotions he said that he is single. Stop making things up. The only female with Benji was the promotion expert sent with him by FOX. She was in the pictures after he won.

7:59 PM, September 12, 2006

~ Moose ~

No comments: