Monday, September 18, 2006

Go Donnnnnnny!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so the videos STILL aren't working for me, but I'm TOLD (Thanks Kemi) that this is Venus' video of Donyelle doing the leg thing to Benji.

Now, you're all free to disagree, and interpret the videos how ever you please, but the general concensus seems to be that there's so damn squeeworthy stuff going on here!!!!!!!!!!!! (By here I mean the VFW kiss, the TMB kiss (hehe, I hope), and this) : D



UPDATE: Yay, so they're working for me now : D. I love how, even though this is obviously scripted, their inflections and movements are different each time... Personally, I like to think that Benji doesn't know just what she's going to..... do to him.... ahead of time : D : D : D

~ Moose ~

4 comments:

Moose said...

Okay, so yay, I had to restart my computer, but they work now : D

A question to Venus and Kemi: I know there's that kiss after they're done with the VFW, and have bowed, and everything, but what about the ending pose? It's not neccessarily anything, but it looks to me like their heads are movind a bit while they stand like that, and, when they pull away, Donyelle's chin seems tilted up a bit... Maybe I'm just desperate for Benjelle-action, and my tired mind is seeing things : D

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

*moving

Ooh, ooooooh, what post???!!

Does it seem to you like I'm here a whole lot more than Taylor is...?? I mean, I know it means I don't get my homework done (lol), so I definitely get why she's not here all the time, but, looking at the dashboard when posting, I post, like, 3-4 times as often as she does... How sad... I love ya, Pumbaa!!

~ Moosey ~

Moose said...

I found it : D

Well, night! Much love!

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

Ooooh : D Okay, I'm gonna be late for school, so I can't post now, but I will tonight!

~ Moose ~