Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tyra Show Benjelldi!

OMG! Let me start by saying SUZUKID YOU OWN MY SOUL! I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY! THIS VIDEO ROCKED MY SOCKS AND IM STILL SQUEEING!! AAAHHH!

Go here for the sneak peek video of Benji, Donyelle and Heidi on the Tyra Show! I nearly fainted! It looks like its gonna be fun! Ill prolly be crackng up the whole time!!!

http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/gallery/video/index.html?=2028



SEPTEMBER 29th! SET YOUR DVR!!!

The stage turns into a dance floor when the winner and runner-ups of the hit reality show, “So You Think You Can Dance,” stop by to show their sexy, signature moves to Tyra and give her audience tips on the dos and don’ts for shakin’ it in the clubs. Tyra challenges them to a dance-off, but all bets are off when she joins in on the fun to drop it like it’s hot!



All of this info came from Suzukid!! I got it from her squeedidlyyumptious blog that you guys should sooo check out. Its great! Great pics. Great layout. Great owner. Great blog! Check it out!! Oh suzukid!! Im soo pimping your blog here! The things I do for my fellow Benjellers! I love my Benjelle Familia!!!

http://admiringdonny.blogspot.com/







Well Im off to bed now! I learned the Sexy Back dance! Im so proud of myself I could Squee!!! I have to celebrate! Hmmm. I know!!! Ill go drool over Ivan's solo on the tour! YAAAAY! And faint over his JT song choice! If I met Ivan at the tour, my bones would weaken and I would just faint! I would be all. Omigod! Ivan! THE Ivan is taking a picture with ME! *swoons* *drools* *faints* *dies*

:)




And may I add that I LOOOVE Tyra?? Now THAT is an interview people! Everyone asks the same questions. Oh blah blah, movie, tour, show, judges. NO! Not Tyra!!
Dance fools DANCE!! HAHHAHA! OMG! WTHECK? I crack myself up! I definetely need to get some sleep now! haha! That was just creepy!! bwhaha!



AND OMG! BWAHA in the sneak peek video! Look at what Beji is doing when Heidi starts doing that littl jig when Tyra calls for a dance off! HA!! HAHA! Omgosh I was just cracking up like an idiot!! *wipes tears* Omg Benji. That was too funny! haha!! m gonna go watch it again!!!

And omigosh! When Heidi was doing her little jig dance thing I was like OH SHNAP! Heidi is pimpin! Get it Heidi! Get it get it get it gurrl! get it get it get it gurrl. haha! I love that song! lol! Omigosh! I really should go to sleep before I start laughing for no reason at all! hahahaha!


OMG! I made the sad mistake of watching Tyras spoof of Deja Vu!! Omg noo! Its funny! And Im already crazy tonight!! Oh My Gosh! BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAA! A mocha choc latte froca mocha doca!! hAHHAHA! hurry up IM THIRSTYYYY! Omg! That was too funny! *dies* I REALLY! should go to sleep! hahahahah! Okay, Im going to sleep now! *crawls into hr bed laughng like crazy*



-Taylor :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=108929906

idk where to put this, but it has pics of flying bunny on it. enjoy, tay!

Taylor said...

YAY! Luckily Im sane again! WOOT!

-Taylor :P