Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HA!

From foxforums (thanks guys!):

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
From: fan8123
To: seosanimhin

** D was initially not behind her my space, it was DEB.

(Her roommate and the third-person-blog confirmed the former AND tracing the picture back to DEB and the similarities of the Shanice site confirmed the latter. Consensus was right!)

** D did NOT write that first blog on her my space.

(In her recent blogs she apologizes for taking so long to post something on her my space...which would imply that she had not posted anything prior to those. Consensus was right!)

** DEB lurks here and was exagerating about the hatemail.

(When he defended himself against MS KAYLA, he kept using the terms "Everyone" and "You People" when the only person talking to him was her. This lets us know that he uses extreme language to describe simplistic issues. Also, the things addressed in his comments clearly come from things said on this board. i.e.: "I haven't even posted a pic of us" Consensus was right!)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DEB = (*whispering*) Tahir, by the way (It stands for "Donyelle's Ex Boyfriend"... I commend those who came up with it for their happy wishful thinking! It WILL happen! Mwahaha... : D)

The complete discussion is here: http://forums.fox.com/foxsytycd/?msg=30789.11&post=y&guest=y. There's MUCH more to it than what I put here, so you really should go read the rest.

Sheesh, it's 12:45, and I have to get up about an hour early tomorrow to get an MRI before I go to school... Oh joy... Lol, well, I'm off!

~ Moose ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the DEB acronym...lol