Friday, September 15, 2006

Benji's Latest Blog Entry

I tried to post this a few days ago, but it didn't work. So, here it is, now, even though it's rather after the fact, and all : D

Thursday, September 14, 2006


TOUR NEWS...and such!!!!
Current mood: productive

Howdy Doody Everybody!!!
Well this is benj here, just got into our hotel in SanFrancisco for our day off b4 we go and perform in Oakland...I wanted to write some updates today while I had the chance.
So both the Seattle and Portland shows were amazing!!!!! The best dance experiences ever!!! It's so nice to see the fans right in front of you like that...its also great to not be in competition anymore. Nothing to prove, just fun and danciing! It's such a blessing to be here with the top ten and to have such great fans who support the tour. Thanks for making so many of our dreams come true!!!

Onward...I dyed my hair....what else is new? hahahaha...oh I did it myself...that is a new one. Im sure there are pictures of it somewhere.

MOVIE AND TV NEWS....I am in the works right now with a very very big movie company to produce a movie idea I have. Also I have a possible tv show coming up for next fall, which is looking really good. Can't go into details yet...but Im trying to make these ideas happen.

FAMILY UPDATE: I miss my family...although I do get to talk with them a lot. My dad came up to seattle and saw me while he was teaching there...that was great! My sister will see me in LA and in NY. My mom will see me in La and AZ. So that'll be nice nice.

NO DOGS ALLOWED(in the peanuts gang voice)- too bad I can't see my weiner dog Patty...the pretiest most pathetic looking dog you'll ever see...I miss her sooooo much!!! I want her to come on tour with me but she's a diva and only wants the star treatment! haha

Girlfriend Update:...Zzzz....Zzzz........Zzz......not much going on there...I want a giflfriend when the time is right...Im on tour and the long distance thing is tuff...Ive been there b4...
I think I need to be settled more b4 I get into something like that. Single life isnt all that bad right now actually ;)

Music Update: Im listening to a lot of stuff right now. The one thing that I can't get out of my head is the new Rocket Summer demos that I heard at Bryce Avery's apartment (he IS rocket summer), Lacey and I hung with him and his wife and a friend of theirs the other day...they are very cool and chill people. Can't wait for his new album to drop. Get his last two albums if you like good music. Calendar Days and Hello, Good Friend(that's the one where i danced to never knew)

Picture News: If any of you have picture requests of something you'd like to see...Im always up for ideas....please post them on the comments section and not on the messege section por favor.

DEMAND NEWS!!!!!!
I actually have a staff!!!!! Things are coming along great....donations will be accepted soon so stay tuned!!!!!

Dance News: Im inventing a new genre of dance....has to do with a mix of swing and contemporary movement.....can't wait to perfect it!

Rumour Squashing News: I haven't heard many ones lately....

*CTR stands for CHOOSE THE RIGHT....a slogan we should all strive to live by...my ring say HLJ on it which is Choose the Right in spanish. Also its not an engagement ring contrary to publice belief!!! hahahaha


That's all for today ya'll...much love and may God bless all of you.

Benji


~ Moose ~

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Omigosh! Im so ready for DEMAND to get up and running! Benji is gonna have a squee attack when his charity blows up. Because so many people are just waiting to donate! Like me!! I cant wait!

Oh Benji, you and your good doing! btw, I was bored in class so me being the physco nickname giver that I am...gave Benji a new nickname....flufferyums :)

-Taylor :P