Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tour News

It's no much, but here's some information I helped to coax out of someone who went but didn't want to spoil anyone:


From: xoxTrAnJixox
To: themystic123
umm okay. well the final 4 danced all of their fav dances again. umm...they danced some of the dances from the finale.there was one that travis choreographed himself and it was beautiful. and it was with natalie, by the way. allison and ivan danced sexy love and why.
heidi and benji danced their audition dance and they danced the black mambo. benjelle danced this "romantical" as benji called it, dance and too much booty in the pants


I have to get up super early tomorrow (*tear*), so I have to go to bed now, but Ray: When you get back, please put your comments on here, and I'll put them up in a post tomorrow (I'll try to do it quickly before school) : D

~ Moose ~

No comments: