Monday, September 25, 2006

Thanks Amerdia!!!

Okay, so I'm definitely gonna fail, like, 3 classes 'cause I'm online right now, but here are some pictures courtesy of Amerdia : D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





I'm in a hurry, so I stuck to Benjelle. The rest can be seen here: http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/amerdia_mn/SYTYCD%20Minneapolis%20092406/

~ Moosey ~

6 comments:

Moose said...

dot dot dot

What video?

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

Hehe, OMG, I'm an idiot! I was in a hurry when I posted that, and I didn't even realize those were videos, 'cause they weren't showing up for me. DOH! : D

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

I saw these last night, and I've been giggling ever since. Everybody has been looking at me like I'm crazy. My boss told me just to go home early!! These two bring out the giggles in me like I'm at a slumber party or something. I can't get enough...is there a 12 step progam for this obsession? Aye!!

Anonymous said...

look at her waist when she's in the red sweatsuit. she's freakin skinny!

ahhhh i love them, thanks amerdia!

Anonymous said...

ohh and i forgot! i need a glass of water just after watching that VFW ending! how hot was that??

Anonymous said...

nene i love you! great observation