Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hmph.

Gr. Tahir, you annoy me to no end!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep trying to think the best of him (While hoping Donyelle ends up with Benji, instead, of course), but he's so obnoxious and outright possessive in his first blog entry, and making subtle jabs at Benji in this one. GHA!! *tear*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I don't think there is anything wrong with telling people what they already knew. I simply confirmed what has already been said and printed for those that felt the need to send me messages that were very ignorant.

If you all think that I'm less then a man, then that's ok. lol

I don't know any of you people and it's clear that you don't know me. lol Which means a lot of your comments are premature and ill-advised.

As for my relationship, no one can say that I have ever placed any details about it on any website or any blog. I never even posted a pic with us together. So the kissing and telling comment was way off.

If you love Donyelle like you say, give her more credit. And what I mean by that is........She is a very smart, God fearing, loving and talented person.Sooooo.........I'm sure she can make the right moves in her life to make her happy.

I won't bother to comment on a lot of this other maddness. Some of you just need a hug from Benji. I hear that his loving is GREAT lmao!!

Posted by Tahir Jahi on Sunday, September 10, 2006
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ Moose ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God! Why does anyone even go to his blog? Doesn't he get enough attention from himself?!

Anonymous said...

He is a major a$$wipe. i cant believe Donny is still with him...

Anonymous said...

He is a major a$$wipe. i cant believe Donny is still with him...

Taylor said...

I dont get it. How is he being mean about Benj? He just said to go get a hug from Benji. I want a Benji hug. Benji's loving is great...well, Benji is a loving person.

If that was a diss, tsk tsk T! Boy, you need to step up ya game!

-Taylor :P

Moose said...

Taylor: I dunno if you caught them, but there were references in two of his posts to Benji's "innocence" and Tahir's definite lack there of. That's what's benn annoying people. Leave Benji alone! Also, if you go read the link I put to foxforums, it may make more sense.

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! the thing that bugs me is he says lol lmao lol after like all this insults! GAH HE NEEDS TOG O .. TO AFRICA!

Anonymous said...

mary: man, that was a little harsh, about the africa thing ^_^; like, offensive. I know what you mean about tahir but that comment wasnt necessary..

blahhh well i hope donny is happy.. -coughwithbenjicough-