Thursday, September 21, 2006

Not So Lucky Number 7...

Thanks for the insight, Jessica! I only know one Zero 7 song (In The Waiting Line), but it's on the Garden State soundtrack, so that automatically makes it cool (REALLY random, I know : D):

Jessica said...
Oh yeah i totally agree...I just don't understands what goes inside his head.

LondonLady72 posted this on the board and I like her interpretation of what Benji's myspace song means.

From: mishelly888 4:21 pm
To: ALL 54803 of 54935

15485.54803 in reply to 15485.54797

I remember a while back someone making a comment that all the DEB supporters or people we think are actually DEB have the number 7 at the end of their name including his own personal website.

And then Benji puts up a song by Zero 7.

Possible connection.

*************************************************************

You know. I think you cracked the code!!! When you put it in THAT context. Read the lyrics again as a message to BigFoot it makes PERFECT sense.

ZERO 7 LYRICS

"Futures"

Made a note of it
Did you write it on your hand
Put a name on it
To help you understand
(Get it through your head, it's OVER)

Well do you see (Bigfoot)
The futures holidays (with Donny) are for me (Benji)
Just let me know
Where we go after the fall (BigFoot's fall from Donny's good graces)

Like the sound of it
Gonna hang it on your wall
Turn and run with it
For the sake of one and all
Where you go, nobody knows
(Please accept it. Let it go. Move on.)

Well do you see
The futures holidays are for me
Just let me know
Where to go
Where you go after the fall

4:06 PM, September 21, 2006

~ Moose ~

No comments: