Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Aw, Schnitzel... You Da Schnitz : D (I'm SUCH A Dork)

Hehe, okay, so those who have watched the videos know about some of this stuff, but here's Schintzel/Candy Cheeks/Pineapple Princess' Accout. I love ya!!!!!!

Pineapple Princess said...
My Ama-za-zing Day…lol

Okay I know this was due like 2 days ago [yes it was a project:]
AHahah!
Okay well here is my excuse!
My stupid teacher didn’t let me make up a test when I was gone
[I was excused for dance] So she decided lets just give this girl a BIG F on it!
So my A went to a C well D!
So I was grounded!

Okay well at the tour the am-za-zing tour!
First im going to say im only giving Benjelle moments and some other ones,
Because we still have Tay Tay and other people who are going to the tour.
Okay well they danced too much booty and I was kinda in a bad mood [ I know what you are thinking. How can you be in a bad mood at the tour, well I thought tahir was going to be there and be all over donny]! Which I think he was but ill get into that later! Since I was in a bad mood I wasn’t on total BENJELLE ALERT. Well I didn’t see the changing behind the curtain thing. But omg at the ending pose! Awww! OMG she was in a back bend and like he grabbed her waist and pulled her up it was cute and then she came up and gave him a cute hug and then he grabbed her hand and they bowed and left the stage holding hands[the only reason why this is so detailed is because the camera was on it]!
Then after heidi’s solo
You hear Donyelle’s adorable voice not seeing her yet but you hear her
“Giiiive it uppp for Heeeiiiiiddiiii” yes in a gangsta way, but cute and then they start to laugh. Donyelle gets serious and does her line “me and Benji were lucky enough to do 10 dances together on the show, but we never got to do the argentine tango [pause, she looked in his eyes] I never even got to do it with dmitry.” EVERYONE WAS LIKE AWW…. Then she made this face like yea..aww! Then he fidgeted and was like giving attitude like jealousy kind of then he said “You didn’t the Samba with Dmitry. She got REALLY close to him. Like so close you couldn’t see the bright blue light shining behind them! I wasn’t that close so it might of looked like she humped his leg lol…I don’t know I just saw that she was really close. She started walking her fingers up his neck and playing with his ear! He acted like a teenage boy and his voice got squeky and he said “anyways” and he cleared his voice it was funny cause donny started to laugh and giggle. She never let go of his arm until he moved it to show his 2 fingers fir twice then she held his back.

Well this isn’t really a moment but I thought it was cute! After the Tranji dance! They did ryan’s and allison’s broadway with all the girls and just ryan and They do that big speech BROADWAY WAS BORN yeah yeah. Well Travis goes a beautiful girl. And then you see benji glance backstage and my seats were a little on the side so I could see what was going on back there and all I see is a whole bunch of red and white outfits and a girl smiling. The whole time glancing back and forth audience, girl behind stage. I was made at first cause I thought it was Martha because Donyelle has lost weight since I saw her last. But then benji says a line of beautiful girl and Donyelle trys to walk out casually but she has a big smile so it was hard for her. :]]
Then Benji leaves stage and they perform and OMG I don’t care what anyone says Donyelle is just as good might be even better then the technique dancers! The only thing she doesn’t do is flips and handsprings and ariels. She can do walkovers really well! Front and back! She did scissors with Martha and she was in the front and OMG it was perfect I was so jealous! If you don’t know what scissors are they are when your legs act like scissors and end in a split leap [jump]! They are really hard cause you need to get good elevation and Martha was below Donny and we all know Martha is an elevator!

Okay well first they introduced themselves and I have to say Donyelle has the cutest voice! Its like Aww… I was all happy cause I never actually got to hear her talk in person at the taping! So yeah!
Okay, so well yes I hit a guy who looked like Tahir I thought it was him which is weird cause people say he wasn’t there but well I saw his clone... lol
And I brought my elbow out and smacked him [not hard it was my elbow I didn’t want to break his rib and have Donny pity him, just telling him to watch his back]  then when he turned around my beautiful friend stepped on the back of his shoe making him stumble a little and made half his shoe come off.
Hahaha…I don’t care if it wasn’t him like bridge says
“Anyone who reminds me of Tahir deserves a smack.”
Hahaha!
After I got back to my seat with a smoothie and a GRIN! Lol
They had trivia questions to entertain you and they asked 2 that we didn’t know already?
Which contestant didn’t get their first kiss till age 19?
YEP….you guessed right Heeeiiiiiddiiii!!
Who likes Mac and Cheese?!
Donyelle…..aw I think that is cute!
One we knew but funny they put it
Which contestant was an alternative for the show?
Benji….how about that
Then I thought this was funny!
The question was: Which contestant sleeps naked?!
You can hear everyone whisper DMITRY and some RYANS
Then everyone stares at the screen and the answer was: Ewwww…..GROSS NO ONE
And everyone goes OH and start to laugh!

It was so funny well we came back and No surprise to anyone Ramalama!
Hahaha! It was good!

Okay then the next Benjelle moment was Benji’s speech! As I can remember he didn’t say anything about glitter ball :[!
But he said something from the heart but meaning the same thing as every show!
“Okay A lot of people have been asking me what is going on between you and Donyelle and to tell you the truth I really don’t know [laughs], but there was some sort of chemistry, some sort of connection and that between partners is the best thing you can ever ask for. And the most magical moment we shared together was when we got to dance the Viennese waltz. Or as Donyelle put it the Vietnamese waltz or Vienamese Waltz. [laughs and Aww…s] But tonight im going to ask her to dance with me the Viennese Waltz so please welcome my beautiful partner Donyelle.”

They danced OMG their faces were so close! I was like did they kiss I had to watch the TV. The camera man must be a benjeller because he/she knew where to focus every time.
Omg and after I know a lot of you guys are going to get a little mad, but they went into their ending pose and stared at eachother for a while and Donyelle kind of pulled benji closer to her. Benji grabbed her waist and pushed it a little and stepped 3 steps back she was suppose to bow but she was to busy with benji she didn’t notice until she heared screaming I guess. She took her bows and look at benji he took his bows and then he went over grabbed her hand. And they bowed together and they held hands back stage.
FUNNY PARTS! They used the disco ball for them and OMG it was gorgeous! But the funny part was they didn’t use it for the actual disco dance that sadly Donyelle and Benji weren’t in. I wonder what they were doing :]]

I was mad because I thought Donny kinda left him standing there after he turned her, but lol I remembered he had a microphone in his hand and he had to put it down.


Okay donny had a an AMAZING solo it was attitude not technique it had a piece of her in it. Okay yes donny had her speech with ahahahaha I mean about benji!
Okay this is what I remember her saying…there were a lot of pauses! Cause she was “upset” I seriously think they enjoy this! I looooove the way she walks and the way she runs.
Right after her solo she bent under the chair and got her microphone.
“Im going to need to sit down for this one, [pause] Me and benji danced to virtually every genre together on the show [pause she fidgets a little], but when it came to pick his favorite dance [pause] when it came to pick his favorite dance. He picked a dance just without me in it [pause] with another girl. But its okay [pause] its okay, only because it was his cousin heidi. We all know this routine was one of your favorites dancing black mambo choreographed by alex de Silva please welcome Heidi and MY partner benji. “

Yes very cute and possessive when really it technically is heidi’s partner she danced with him for 17 years and omg she still said my!


Okay the last Benjelle moment was the disco they were partnered together again and They were smiling at each other so much they messed up at a part…HAHA it was funny and cute cause they smiled bigger at each other! And benji still got it he picks her up like she is a feather and its breathtaking! OMG! Its AMAZING!

I didn’t get to meet them because it was travis’s b-day so they went back and celebrated im guessing :]]

Well that’s it I will write more when I remember!
And we have A LOT of benjelle moments and OMG they kissed twice in one show that we know of! And we aren’t even Half way done I cant wait for the last one so benji to say I would like to ask Donyelle to dance with me the Viennese waltz with me one more time! Ahhh….i don’t want it to end but I want to hear him say that!

Schnitzel
Candy Cheeks
Pineapple Princess
CC
Candy!

Ps- I know im missing stuff I just have a feelin! Oh and im trying to find out what benjellers are going to what show so we can have an update [benjelle update] every show!

12:28 AM, September 20, 2006

~ Moose ~

No comments: