Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tahir On Donyelle's MySpace

Thanks to Jonesy, Jessica, and ChickenFryMastax for their information and insights in the comments!

It appears that Tahir has chosen to invade Donyelle's MySpace, once more.

Obvious evidence: There is now a picture of him up.

Less obvious: The song has been changed to 'Get It Together.' Here are some particularly prudent lyrics (thanks Jessica : D)

The choice is yours
No matter what it is
To choose life is to choose to forgive
You don't have to try
To hurt him and break his pride
To shake that weight off
And you will be ready to fly

One shot to your heart without breaking your skin
No one has the power to hurt you like your friends
Thought it will never change but this time moved on
An ugly duckling grew up to be a swan
And now your chest burns and your back aches
Because now the years are showing up on your face
But you're never be happy
And you'll never be whole
Until you see the beauty in growing old

Other insights of those three commenters:
• Everyone's talking about Benjelle kisses (*swoons*), so he's probably feeling a liiiiiittle insecure
• As stated through the lyrics above, he's telling her to make her choice
• Benji used to say that she was in a relationship, and now he responds that he doesn't know

Random Tidbit from me: It doesn't really concern this, but I love that what they say is not ENTIRELY scripted (i.e. In Phoenix, where love was in the air - so annoyed I didn't get to go - he introduces her as his beautiful partner, when he only introduced her as his partner in the video from another city : D)...

Anywho: Don't comment on the picture of Tahir!

~ Moose ~

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um....is he saying that she's too old for Benji? Dayum, that's harsh...lmao.

Anonymous said...

awhile back, CC said that she saw someone was on d's myspace, when at that same time, D was performing on tour. so i definitely believe that T was on. it's a shame, but there's too much benjelley loveness going on for me to care! tahir may control d's myspace, but we all know benji controls her heart!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah. Most of us know he still controls her myspace. That's why I rarely visit her site.

Taylor said...

Hey everyone! CC told me that she attacked T! hahahah! She like nugded him or something and then played it off. Maybe you all already know this but lol. Im finally baaaaack!! YAY! I was grounded for staying up past my curfue (sp????) Darn you gabbly and your evil ways! Okay so Ive missed out on eeeeeverything! I really need to be with the catching up right about now. Soo Im gonna go read up on the Benjelley goods!!

-Taylor :P

Moose said...

I know! She elbowed him in the stomach, and then her friend stepped on the back of his show! Go Schnitzel!!!!

Welcome back, Taylor!

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

*shoe

Anonymous said...

When was this? People are seriously attacking total strangers? Sheesh.

Moose said...

Anonymous: I don't know if you're joking or you're really criticizing her for it (It's not like he got hurt : D She just did what the ret of us dream of...), but I believe it was at the LA show.

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

*rest

Anonymous said...

Well, that blows away Miss Kayla's source commenting that he wasn't there...lol.

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere else that the person she shoved turned out not to be him..but someone else and he was not there. If anyone knows her can they confirm?

Anonymous #2

Anonymous said...

yeah she said somewhere that she guessed she shoved a total stranger
lol

Moose said...

Hm, *confused*

Well, you'll have to ask Schnitzel (Pineapple Princess/CC), herself, because I don't want to misrepresent the situation. I hadn't heard that tidbit, but I believe ya : D

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

you guys are like thing one and thing two, but less colorful forgive me, I'm exhausted... My friend and I were the only freshmen in precalc/trig last year, so we deemed ourselves dorky freshman one and two) : D

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

I never heard about this?! When did this happened?