Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Poll Is Ready

1) Ooh, this is the 450th post. cool : D

2) Thanks Ryan: "One thing I for got to add that stood out was the transition from the poison group dance to the Tranji hip-hop. They went right in to each other so as the music from "Poison" trailed off, here comes these two dorks with their dweeb glasses, knee socks, and backpacks, then the "Poison" dancers see these nerds, look them up and down, and walk off like they were the "cool kids"! It was really cute, like a scene out of middle school! Not my experience, of course ;)LOL"

Hehe, it may not have been your middle school experience, but it sure was mine!!!

3) I got together all the plot suggestions I found, and made the poll. To all authors participating: Please vote for your favorite idea! Pick one from the 'main plot' poll, and one or two from the 'subplot' poll (and choose the equivalent of 'no' for the other options).

Main Plot: http://quizilla.com/users/Moosey357/polls/3474942/Which_idea_should_be_the_main_plot_Choose_ONE_/

Subplots: http://quizilla.com/users/Moosey357/polls/3467576/Which_idea_should_be_the_secondary_plot_Choose_one_or_two_/

I don't think anybody's invested enough in this decision to screw with the votes, but please only vote once.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

~ Moosey ~

7 comments:

CandiceB said...

Moose? Question: How long will voting be going on?

Moose said...

I'll probably wait until tomorrow night to announce which plot was chosen.

However, I may have to wait longer with these results! Your 'Dmitry gets amnesia" is solidly in the lead for secondary plot, but there's a, like, 4-plot tie at 2 votes each for the main plot... Hm..

~ Moose ~

CandiceB said...

I had an idea...did you by any chance post a notice in the main forum at the fic board encouraging people to vote? That might help un-tie things.

Actually...I'm gonna go do that now. I'll pop back when it's done and give you the post title so you can check it out.

CandiceB said...

Alrighty. I did my info-mercial style pitch. This is the link:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/SYTYCD_Fanfics/index.php?showtopic=383

Moose said...

Yeah, I saw that this morning when I was over there (While getting ready for school, of course). I'd considered that, but was gonna put it in the general discussion area, and I figured nobody would see it. Kudos to you for breaking the rules : D

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

OhmyCheese Moose! Why do I always steal your posts??? I didt even realize! GHA!

-Tay Tay :P

Anonymous said...

Smiles Says:
I say the story about Benjelle using Travis's perspective. People don't write enough about Travis or give him enough credit for his humorous personality & sensitvity! I really think it was be new, interesting and more would read it because its different.