Sunday, September 24, 2006

Travis' Birthday :)

YAY! Thanks Ray! You da bestest for finding these pics :)


Preeetyy! :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Travis can fly!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OHEMGEE! I looooove Travalie!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear bunny! Happy birthday to you!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Threatened with cake to his pretty little Bunny face :) :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thanks to "Susan" for commenting these pics of Mama Wall's myspace :)


-Taylor :P

3 comments:

Moose said...

Haha, you always post the same things I already posted : D

~ Moosey ~

Moose said...

Hehe, post stealer:

Don't forget to submit any ideas you have for the group fic by tonight so I can add it to the poll for everyone to vote on : D

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

More Benjelle goodness from the Fox Forums:

"Next up…Donyelle (said in the Benji voice when he picked her out of the hat )! I have a [hetero]girl crush on her. She's just awesome, what can I say. Anyways, she's so petite and she's gorgeous in person, and although I hated her new hair style at first, I kinda like it now. There was some screaming going on, but I don't remember who it was for, but she was like "Don't you just love that? [She screams.] Especially in the mall." Then she said her and BENJI do that in the mall when they see each other ( a little squeeliciousness for Benjellers). I asked her could she sign my ticket and also could we take a picture. She said yes and I asked the losers around me to take a photo of us, but no one stepped up. (I would've done it, but I was afraid I'd cut our heads off!) So she was like "I'll do it" and it turned out fine, aside from my fathead (not a flattering camera angle for me :p.) She's a pro. I thanked her and told her she was awesome (how unoriginal of me). She was gracious, said thanks, and went to the next person."