Saturday, September 23, 2006

MUPPETS!!!

Okay, so I've been searching all morning for SOMETHING worthy of being posted here (lol, and by that I mean that I found nothing that wasn't worthy, either)... Finally, I decided I might as well go over to Vixen's blog (It's nothing personal, I just don't often go there, anymore. I love Benji, but you know I'm obsessed with the Benjelle and devote all my time to that : D). Now, I think only, Candice, Ora, Kemi, Taylor, and I will TRULY enjoy this, since we've been talking about how much we all love the Muppets (And this includes, The Fraggles, Sesame Street, Labyrinth, Dinosaurs, etc... Well, for me, at least : D And Candice likes The Fraggles.) over in the comments on Taylor's latest story. It started with 'Mahna Mahna' then went to 'The Rainbow Connection,' various characters, etc. Anywho, here's a quote from an interview with Benji that Vixen put on her page:

You are stuck in a broken elevator with the Muppets. What karaoke duet do you sing with which Muppet?

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Did someone put you up to this question? Because I’m the biggest Muppet fan on earth!!! Heck, I’d do the whole CD collection with them. Mana Mana or Movin’ Right Along, or Rainbow Connection…. Man that would be a blast, even Broadway Melody from Muppets Take Manhattan. Jim Henson is the Man!!!


: D : D : D I LOVE YOU BENJI!!! Gha, I'm so Muppet addicted! They totally rock my Fraggle socks!

Now, granted, Vixen had a Benjalie picture below that... *sigh* It's okay, I still love ya, but who else here HATES Benjalie? (It's hard to even type that, 'cause my fingers want to write Benjelle) I mean, I love Natalie, and all, but that's just wrong... And I could just leave it alone if there weren't such an explosion of it on the fanfic site. It looks like 'Benjelle' at first glance, so I click on it, only to find out what blasphemous text exists there (: D)! Gr.

Lol, on to the group fic stuff: I'm going to wait until the end of the weekend, and then have a poll where you pick a few of the ideas that you want to see incorporated. Please continue to submit them to the post I put up before or to < m o o s e y 3 5 7 @ y a h o o . c o m >

~ Moosey ~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes benjalie freaks me outttttttttt. ewewewewwew

Jo-Dean said...

Yes, Benjalie is freaky ... and wrong on so many levels, but here's some stuff:

~Tyra show on Fri, Sept 29th.

P.S. If you want a pic of Benji on the show, just check my blog, OR go to tyrashow.com

Anonymous said...

dont hit me *ducks* i like benjalie,

can you guys give me da link to allison's myspace, i feel the need to make a blend with those pics, i've seen more than those. And yah, i know this coment should be on the picture's coments, but i didn't want to write two. I'm just lazy.

-Kat

Jo-Dean said...

I wish I knew alison's myspace ...

And in more Tyra news ... watch this video about it: http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/gallery/video/index.html?=2028#end

I'm so excited now!! Someone please tape the show next friday and post it online!! I mean, it looks like Benjelle and Heidi get A LOT more screentime than what they got on the Megan Mullally show ... can't wait!

Moose said...

*blink blink*

Hehe, I'm not gonna hit you

*looks innocent*

WHACK

Just kidding : D

'Shrimp', here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/allisonholker2

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

Yay Muppets!!!! Boo Benjalie!! I don't know how people can like Benjalie. It's just so wrong. I've got nothing against Natalie though. She just can't be with Benji. It's all about the Benjelle!

Anonymous said...

Benjalie is just so wrong. Anything that's not Benjelle is wrong. Benjelle is where it's at.

Moose said...

Hehe, I like Ivason, too, but Benjelle's still my main obsession, even though I read my other favorite on occassion. Though I don't usually read them, I'm perfetly okay with other pairings... As long as they don't split up Benjelle.

Mostly my thoughts are: Why ship something that's impossible? We're Benjelle fans because they are obviously madly in love : D I know that both Allison and Ivan were in relationships during thetime of the show, but they too, had great chemistry, and were my second favorite couple, so I can see that as a possibility.

For other pairings:
• There's absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that Travis is gay, but it certainly makes Treidi/Travison/Trivalie/etc. pairings less believable for me. A Travony pairing is perfectly fine by me : D
• In the other direction: Benji, Ivan, Dmitry, etc. are not gay, so it's not easy for me to see them witheach other or with Travis.
• Dmitry has a girlfriend (Yeah, yeah, don't bring Bigfoot into this... Benjelle overomes all evil : D)
• Natalie's engaged
• Finally, i know I'm being such a hypocrite here after writing my Tyceallie (Yes I ship Myceallie Tyceallie... And Myce : D) story, but I've never been too interested in pairings that involve a completely random person. I just don't see the point in putting the contestents with random actors, and such. *shrugs*

Well, now it's my turn to prepare to duck... I'm sorry, I just don't like pairings as much when my mind tells me it's not possible...

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling, I can't stand shipping benji and natalie(i can't even type that awful word, I actually like natalie though--no offense to her or her fans). You're right, there is an explosion of it on the site, i've gotten very good at spotting them so I don't even open it anymore.

Anonymous said...

I HATE BENJALLIE !!!!! AND I'M SAYIN IT PROUDLY...i really reaally do not like it i'm sorry but i dont ...i love natalie, she is amazing and so gorgeous..and i love benji ..but just not the 2 of them together in a romantic kinda way...i'm sorry but it breaks my heart every time i open a fic thinkin it ses benjelle ..only to start readin with a huge grin on my face to then realize wats really goin on =(
hate it hate it hate it ...i'm sorry all u banjalie shippers but i cant get my mind around it
its liek moose sed...i can deal with nething that dusnt split up the benjelle...its all about the benjelle baby!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeaR6qS303s

My little Benjelle Love...

Boo on Benjalie.