Thursday, September 28, 2006

ATTENTION AUTHORS OF THE GROUP FIC

I just put up a post on the fanfic site with the title, summary, etc. for the group fic, telling people that it is soon to come : D

This is the list of authors I wrote on there:

Authors: Ray, Candice, Taylor, Pineapple Princess/Candy Cheeks/Schnitzel, Thallie, Ora, Seosy, Silas, Jonesy, Moni, Kat, Kemi, Bridge, Phoenix, and me (Moose) : D

If you are not on that list but should be, or are on it and should not, LET ME KNOW and I'll fix that.

~ Moosey's Still Pissed At Bigfoot ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Moosey. Don't waste your anger on Bigfoot. He's not worth it. Instead, channel your energies into something like Calculus...;-)

Anonymous said...

what is the site for the fanfics? i'm not a member. i personally think we should put them up here for tahir :D cause i'm evil

Moose said...

Anonymous: GHAAAAAAAAAA, NOT CALCULUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

Jonesy: a) Mwahaha, b) http://z14.invisionfree.com/SYTYCD_Fanfics/index.php?act=idx

Ora: Actually, I may be wrong in saying Kemi's writing... Hm... Sorry if I am! Also, I'm not sure how it's gonna work. We'll make sure everybody writes at least once, and then keep going until it comes to a good place to end it.

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

I'm cool with going in whatever order, if you need someone to fill a slot i'm definitely there. that being said, i would like to go 2nd or 4th or whatever