Monday, September 18, 2006

Too Much Booty Dans Phoenix Deux

Yes, this is the same video I just posted, but it didn't work for me, so I'm trying again (though I think it may just be me):



Once again, I'd like to give mad props out to Venus and Kemi!

MizzGlib said...
Well, this just in from the boards:

Venus also recorded this clip from the AZ show of TMB. Now peeps are pointing out that we should watch B and D behind the screen while Natalie does her intro, because they're wondering if there's another kiss or embrace back there. And it looks like D pulls B into her as he's getting closer. This is up to everyone's own interpretation, so there will be no arguments over the matter. I just wanted to share, as usual. Oh, and Venus is so upset that TMB was sooooo clear and VFW wasn't, lol! Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7MPAOvceLU

10:51 PM, September 18, 2006



MizzGlib said...
Ooooh, I just took a closer look at it with the sound off (I don't know why that helps me but it does, lol), and it does appear that they're fixing their outfits, then B inches closer, then they face each other and hold hands, then they lean in for a smooch (lips, cheek, whatever!), then they face front still holding hands and swinging their arms! Ok, that's what I saw, and I have reached my own conclusion. :-D They're so freakin' cute!!

*Le sigh*

10:54 PM, September 18, 2006


Now, once again, I would like to whine profusely over the fact that all this squeeworthy stuff happens at the PHOENIX show, which I WOULD have gone to if my parents weren't INSANE... Hehe... I'm done... for now...

~ Moose ~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*shrugs*

I've watched it about 5 times, and it's hard to draw any conclusions as to what they could be doing - adjusting costumes, hair, whispering. There is not enough information to drawa ny conclusions and the big screen in front of them doesn't help matters.

Anonymous said...

Umm it's pretty obvious to me if you make the video full size you can see them definitely embrace and then Benji leans down and kisses Donyelle. Then they both stand there holding hands until they have to go onstage. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

Yep..I blew it up and I still can't draw any conclusions because they're behind a screen.

Anonymous said...

I am FULLY convinced about their relationship. I believe both kisses happened and I am Benjellin like crazy!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I watched it without sound, freeze frame and slow mo LOL. Anyway, looks to me like she pulls him over and then he kisses her. I am convinced that he kisses her just a matter of where. Could be cheek, lips or hair.

Anonymous said...

she dips and then puts her leg up...