Friday, September 15, 2006

Heyers!

Hey guys! Sorry I wasnt on yesterday. :( Buuut Im back so YAY! I was omging at the whole Benjelle Argetine Tango!!! And omgosh, I wanted an AT from them so badly!!! And a Contemporary! Buuuut, *sings* You cant always get what you waaant. You cant always get what your waaant. But if you try sometimes..you might find!! YOU GET A HUG FROM DONNY!!

hahahaha! Okay, thats enough random song outburst/my cheapo lyric remakes for today :)

Now drumroll please *bahdahdahdahdahdahdah!* NEW PICTURES!

Eyeliner Benji...*faints*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Almost normal <333
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SQUEE! Oh My! The light shining in on Benji looks just oh so tite! This is one or two months before he auditioned for the show. (As his myspace pic comment said) And Oh Shnapski! I lover his hair like this!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, so this pic is semi-old but yeah lol!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh look, we can finally see what Benji has done with his hair! Squee! I lover it. I definetely wouldnt think of it for him but hey! Benji is the evil, creative fan loving *cough*donyelleloving* genius. :) I like the hair :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh how I wish for a Benji hug!!
*throws her slightly rusted penny into the fountain* "I wish for an IM interview with Benji!!" hehe!! :) :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...Okay, so the IM interview wish didnt come true...yet!
but look! There goes Travis in the background :) YAY that can hold me over until I find some more pennies to wish for an interview. :) :)


And Oh Cheese! Lacey has new hair too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


*faints* Okay if there was ever a time that I realized that I made the right choice on becoming Lacey's hair stalker..its NOW! I love her hair!! So pretty, and edgey, and red! So Lacey! *sings* Thats so Lacey! Shes the girl with the cool hair! Thats so Lacey! Black and Blond, now its Reeed Thats so Lacey! Shes the girl with the cool haaaair! Thats so Lacey! She has way cooler hair than meee Yeaaa! Yup thats Lacey!

hahah Okay so I know I said no more random outburst but lol!! I couldnt resist!


"THE SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY EPISODE
Body: i just saw the commercial on disney as i was flipping thru channles. watch me dance the samba on next fridays show.

big love.
lacey"


Set your DVR's people!! The 22nd! Okay so lol, what would a fangirl do without DVR??



"SYTYCD TOUR
Body: hey kids as you know sytycd is headed to la tomorrow. im going to be there with bells on....this will be the first time in a few weeks since i saw my scuzzbucket of a brother. last time i saw him i was in tears becasue i wouldnt see him. kinda sad but im excited becasue i get to see him man yana.

lemme know if youll be there ide love to say hi to you and nswer any questions you have for me. look for my long dark hair with bright red you cant miss it!

hope you all have a fabulous day!

big.love
lacey"


Aww dont be sad Lacey! And omgee, so I think Lacey is going to NY and LA....NY! Could I finally meet Lacey???...And her pretty hair??? :) :) :)


lol Okay so I cant wait for the tour! Im so ready! Im have to make sure that the camera is charged like whoa! Cause if Im taking a pic with Travis and then the camera is all *no more memory* I think Ill just pass out right there!

Okay so lol. Ill stop talking (thats a first!) before this comment gets too long! :)..like it isnt already! lol! YAY!


-Taylor :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor, I <3 U! Even though I can't see most of the post cuz I'm still at the office, I know it is splendifferous! I'm gonna rent "Say Anything" from the library tomorrow (finally!) since my video store doesn't have it.

And Yeah! I'm first!

Anonymous said...

Hey yo, I am the Lacey hairstalker, you are the Queen of All Things Travis, remember? I have a non romatic infatuation with said hair. It defies gravity *bursts into wicked songs*

OK! Random, but in my theatre class we do this thing called Night of Broadway and we do a bunch of songs from different shows and my teachers like for our closing number lets fo that one that's all like,dun dun da da motion da ocean...
Me: YOU CAN'T STOP THE BEAT!!!!

HEr: Yeah!

Me: Dies

And so today we listened to it in class and I honestly had to hold back tears.

I'm so pitiful.

Taylor said...

LOL Siley! And YAY Im the queen of All Travis things. hehe, of course you are the hair stalker. Im just your trusty sidekick who also stalks and takes way to long to get pictures! Lmaoo, I luver you Siley.

And lol @ you singing You can sto the beat!! You were like :dun dun da motion da ocean!! HAHA! YAY!!

-Taylor :P