Thursday, September 21, 2006

Phoenix Pics : D

Thanks to littleblackdressmama on the exchange board for these pics from the Phoenix show (I'll strive to stop complaining about everything I missed because my parents wouldn't let me go... lol), and Jessica for the link!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ Moose ~

5 comments:

Moose said...

Awwww, Benji has a Gumbi hat!

~ Moosey ~

Moose said...

*Gumbey? Who knows, lol

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

teehee! Travi doesnt look too cofy with those kids BWHAHA! I stil love him! Good Cheese Moosey! You are a crazy post woman!!! Blogrific!!!

-Taylor :P

Taylor said...

comfy*

CandiceB said...

These are soooo sweet!

When I saw the pic of the kids with Travis, I thought, they actually kinda look like Travis... Probably because of all that blonde hair!