Monday, September 18, 2006

More Vietnamese Fighting Waltz (You Can NEVER Have Too Much)!!!!!!!

Thanks to VenusRain for putting the video up, and Jonesy for the link!

Okay, so they're kinda white blobs for a lot of it, but you get to hear Benji say that he doesn't know what's going on, but that it's magical... (*swoons* There's no disco ball stuff in here, but this is enough for me : D) And he makes fun of her pronunciation in this one. Also, I love how someone (Venus, is this you?) says "Wow" during the lift. And finally, some big speculation: I read before I watched it that there MAY be some mouth on mouth kissing! I can't be sure if this is true, but they are close enough in the ending pose, and again after the song ends, so who knows. Anything's possible : D



Whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, whoa... You know what I just realized...?? VenusRain was going to go to the show near me (I know because she asked if I would be there)... Seriously, if they kissed, and I couldn't go because my parents were afraid of identity theft, I'm gonna be really, really pissed (or just cry, lol)... Hmph. I mean, don't get me wrong, I WANT THEM TO KISS, but to know that I was only two hours away, and could have been there is going to KILL me if it's true.

Anywho, watch, re-watch, analyze, and speculate away, my Benjellies!

Candice: I plan to post your story on here tonight or tomorrow, but I'm quickly typing this up while writing a paper, so I have to wait until I can copy and paste all the sections.

Hehe, I just spell-checked, and it wanted to replace 'Benjellies' with 'Bungallows' : D

UPDATE: Kemi just commented, too, so kudos to you and thanks for the extra!!!!!

MizzGlib said...
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! ALL HAIL VENUSRAIN!!! Here is the vid of them kissing ON THE LIPS (according to her after the VW):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrtyUuisOvo

Here is her exact quote from the boards:

"It was a fast kiss, relaxed, comfortable - no nuzzling :-(
It's the sort of kiss you share with someone you're used to kissing. You don't have to figure out where noses or hands go. You just know how to kiss each other.

They didn't take out their tongues and examine tonsils in front of god and everyone. It was a show after all, and Nigel was in attendance.

And it's not the sort of thing friends do, I'm sorry. I don't have any friend that I just lean into and kiss on when I'm feeling good.

I'm going to upload the TMB vid now.

~vr"

OMG, I'm going into squee meltdown now! I can't even handle this!!!

*faints dead away*

8:38 PM, September 18, 2006

~ Moose ~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SQUEEEEEEE!!!! If the kiss is true (i need proof before I faint), then I will be the happiest person alive (maybe except D and B). YAYY!
And youre right, u can never have too much VFW!

Anonymous said...

I trust benjellers. OMG SQUEE. I LOVE THEM!! THanks venus/mizzglib for making my day (and my week!!)

Anonymous said...

SQUEE! I feel so shippery! I may even post another update tonight, even though I did... already... today... -.- So Donny should just be like, "T, you're cool an all, but I love the Benji." Me: *HAPPY*

Anonymous said...

A kiss on the lips? I heard it was a kiss the cheek. How did lips get into the picture? lol.

Anonymous said...

i hope this is forreal and not a benjelle fantasy mirage (sp?) lol

Moose said...

YES! I love ya, Kemi!! I've been wanting to believe it since I read it, and, watching the video millions of times, I did, but I knew someone would eventually come along and say it wasn't real. HALLELUJAH, I BELIEVE!!! (Sheesh, I can't believe I'm quoting, NIGEL)

~ Moose ~