Monday, September 25, 2006

One Final Vote

To those not oerly interested in the group fic: I'm sorry to be monopolizing the posts with it!

I was planning on leaving the polls open for another few hours, but I don't forsee much of a difference in votes in the main plot poll, so I've taken the top 4 choices, and made a final poll. Only choose one, please. PLEASE GO VOTE ONE MORE TIME!!!

http://quizilla.com/users/Moosey357/polls/3479533/Tiebreaker/

The votes for the subplot are pretty close, so I'll just announce both of those tomorrow, and we can finally get started : D

~ Moosey ~

4 comments:

Moose said...

Hehe : D If it makes you feel better, that wasn't my intention. I didn't even vote for my plot, lol.

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

Gha, right now 2 of them have 6 votes each, and 2 have 5 votes each. This really isn't doing much to pick the winner : D

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/amerdia_mn/SYTYCD%20Minneapolis%20092406/


that's the link to the photos i took last night as well, feel free to use what you want.


thanks mizzglib for already getting the review over here :)

Anonymous said...

ohh quick question you all might know, what was the episode name/number that lacey appeared on for that zack and cody show?