Sunday, September 24, 2006

Much Love, Ryan!

Okay, so you're getting a lot of focus in our posts, Ryan : D. First, I post part of your recount, as left for us by Anonymous, then Taylor posts your complete recount with pics, and now I'm gonna focus on my absolute favorite parts of the last post. Hope you don't mind!

a) << For the VFW intro, Benji said "no comment" about his and Donny's relationship and he announced her as "my partner: Donyelle!" >>

Okay, so he didn't introduce her as "My BEAUTIFUL partner," as he did in Phoenix (?), but SQUEEEEEEE to the "No comment"!!! Did he say that in place of the "I don't know" that he's said in other cities for how people always ask him about their relationship (That sentence made sense in my head : D)???!! Fuzzin' SQUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEDIDDLEYUMPTIOUS, folks!

b) How much do I love this picture???!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yayyyyyy!!! Okay, I'm craaaaaazy! Tata!

~ Moosey ~

15 comments:

Taylor said...

o_O Moose, have you been getting your eight hours of sleep lately? lol j/k I love you Moosey! Even if you are a complete crazebag!

How much do I love that his hand is like entangled in the strings on her dress. *faints* Its little details like that that make this benjeller go completely crazo!!!


-Taylor :P

Moose said...

Hehe, I usually only get 4-5 hours of sleep a night : D Sophomore year is the devil... Mostly because my school's college prep, I'm taking Junior classes, and I have zero period, so I get to school at 7 a.m. *dies in a non-Benjelly way*

I love that, too!!! And the mile on him face! GHAAAAAAA : D : D : D

~ Mooooooooosey ~

Moose said...

*smile

~ MO_ose

Moose said...

*his

Gha, I can't schpell!

~ Mooooooose ~

Anonymous said...

squeeeeeee
that photo is soooo cute
that smile says it all :)

Anonymous said...

I love that grin!! Also...it seems as if he can't pull her close enough. I've got the "goosepimples" LOL!!

Used to be anonymous...one of them anyway. I have to admit I am addicted to them...can't hide it anymore...LOL!!

Taylor said...

YAY! From lurker, to anonymous to ROSEY! Congrats on becoming a member :) *gives you a cookie and adds your name to the Benjelle familia!*

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

ssssiiiiiiigggghhhhhh
*faints dead away* ...all is well in the land of benjelle!

OMG!!!! that rhymed!!!!! that really really rhymed!!! lol ..sorry i never rhyme...tis wat the benjelle does to u =)

Moose said...

hehe, I've prolly done this before on here, but everytime I rhyme I scream 'That rhymed', and people look at me funny : D

Welcome, Rosey!

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

hmm benji's hand is UNDER the straps of her dress. i like to see that, even if it's by accident. what is the conclusion on what "no comment" means? that could be either good or bad, but its odd that he's changing his wording.

welcome to the fam, rosey!

Moose said...

It could be either, but considering the fact that this picture came about only a few minutes after he said "no comment" I'm choosing to believe it's good : D

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

haha very true moose. i think its still frustration and love on his part

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I keep coming back to B's smile...I love how they both light up when they dance together. Such a beautiful thing to witness.

Blessings

Anonymous said...

Moosey "You so crazy!" I posted my tke on "no comment" in the the blog entry before this one. I also added another standout routine that I forgot to include in my recap.

I like the smile on his face. I didn't notice it until I upload the photo to my pc. It shows thathe really enjoys dancing with her. That momment looks so intimate...in the shadows. I'd love to see her face too.

Anonymous said...

I love love love love this picture also. It is so *squeeable*. I love the fact that his hand is UNDER her dress straps. The smile is to die for.

Anonymous #2