Tuesday, September 12, 2006

BENJI SPEAKING SPANISH!!!

Okay, guys, so, as for the Tahir thing: As you know if you read the thread I linked for foxforums, the main complaint is that he continues to subtlely jab at Benji for his "innocence." It will make more sense if you read that thread : D

Also, on a random note: Okay, so I had to get an MRI at 7:00 a.m., and, lemme tall ya... NOT FUN!!! Okay, so I get reaaaaally claustrophobic, right? The guy had me lay down on my stomach, and then the table rises, and it slides you into this ovoid tube that's about 2 feet wide at it's WIDEST point. So, yeah, I had my eyes closed REALLY tight the whole time, trying to pretend I was in a nice open space, but it didn't work too weel, and I was, like, hyperventillating (sp?). And I've got a migraine from the deafening sounds (kind of like being surounded by three speeding trains) when you're in there. Also, you can't move, so I have, like, this big indentation on my forehead (I was leaning on a bone in my wrist : ( ), and I kept, like, twitching, and stuff, and trying really hard not to cough. You can't have any metal on you when you're in there, so they put me in a hospital gown, and I was freeing to death. For how long, you ask? HALF AN HOUR! I mean, sheesh, if that's how long they leave you in there for a wrist MRI, I don't want to know how long you're there for your head! Lol, so, coming to the point of this: It REALLY doesn't work, but they give you headphones so you can listen to the radio instead of the sounds of the machine, right? Well, I could barely hear it, and they were talking for most of the time, but the one song I DID hear was 'Buttons' by the Pussycat Dolls, and I was smiling, and watching Donyelle dance in my head (Keep in mind that I HATE that song, lol), and later Benjelle. Yep, that's what that whole rant was leading to : D.

Finally: We've all been wanting to hear Benji speak Spanish, and I found this video on MySpace


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

~ Moose ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for that video!!! omg ive watched it 6 times already and u just posted it. haha anyway, hows the wrist? im sorry u had to go through that today :(

Moose said...

Lol, I'm okay, thanks! Hehe, I've watched it a ton, too... Now, if only he were speaking in Spanish to Donyelle... Whoo, hot stuff! : D

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

YO QUIERO BENJI SCHWIMMER!! ME GUSTA!! haha he's even hot speaking spanish!!

Taylor said...

I cant see it!!! *tear* *dies*

-Taylor :P

Taylor said...

OMG! YESS! Benji speaking spanish! He speaks it so friggin fast, no wonder he considers it his other native language! LUV!!