Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh Benjelletages! How scrumptious you are!

Kay, so CC/Pineapple Princess myspace commented me about the most beautiful montage Ive ever seen!

Limenation made this and she DEFINETELY didnt do it with Windows Movie Maker! (And if you did, oh how I envy your mad pimp skillz!) Darn you WMM and your cheapo graphics! Okay so lol. I love this video. Its hypnotizing. I would love for Benjelle to watch this :) :) Like right after they watch say anything and then Benji leans in and is like "Donyelle this is what Ive been trying to say" takes her hand in his. "Days pass, and this emptiness fills my heart...but whichever way I go...I come back to the place you are..In you eyes" Oh shnap!

Okay sorry for that complete corniness! lol!! I was in fanfic mode *clicks of fanfic mode* Okay! Now...what did I even make this post for...hmm. umm. OH YEAH! The montage!! Okay here we go!





Isnt it pretty??? I told you it was beautiful!

Thanks CC!!! And even more thanks to our very own Limenation!! WOOO! We luver your mad skillz Limmy!


-Taylor :P

5 comments:

Moose said...

Yep, that's Limenation's montage (thus the fact that it says so : D).

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

TMB from the tour...*sigh*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNGicIQHcAQ

Anonymous said...

that was beautiful!!! it should be sent to Benji's myspace

Limenation said...

Allo allo! Thz for the feature!

Anonymous said...

wow. this is so beautiful and well-thought out. nice work, seriously! they're gonna end up together