Friday, September 22, 2006

Donyelle Update

Read the post before this and let me know if there's some logical explanation I'm being stupid about and not noticing...

Now, from foxforums:

First of all, as we know now (and have already mentioned, I believe), it was actually Benji's LEG that hit her - Ow!

From: vote_4_Heidi
To: fan8123

she was in the show up until the middle of Sexy Back and ran off the stage during it. We met them all afterwards. Benji said she was injured, possible whiplash in Denver, and was on strong medication that made her really dizzy on stage, thats why she left. Jessica filled in for her in the rest of the group numbers. We did get Donyelle's autograph and picture, but she seemed really quiet and when we asked her if she was feeling better, she just kinda goes "I'm ok" but didn't sound like she really meant it. She looked great up to that point tho.



From: 143DJ
To: vote_4_Heidi

yeah.. i forgot that part.. she kinda danced off stage.
i didn't know that sexyback was the end of the first half, so i thought she went off to get ready for another danc


~ Moose ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donny danced in tonight's show in chicago...including the broadway number

Anonymous said...

oh hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!
more info plz!!

Anonymous said...

But she was missing from the disco and ramalama, and bye bye birdie. And may I just say that Jessica is a poor substitute for our Donny.

Anonymous said...

Eep, that comment I left was a grammatical horror. I apologize.

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to mention that Donyelle didn't make it out to the encore either.

Anonymous said...

please more info!!!

Anonymous said...

:( That's all I know. I didn't meet them out by the buses, so no word on what they say is wrong. I just kept an eye for what performances she missed... She looked pretty haggard though; like she gave it all she had but we're used to seeing more fire from her... :( She still danced pretty damn good though!