Saturday, September 30, 2006

I LOVE YOU, SEOSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so we've all read recaps of the dances, so we know all that, but Seosy's is jampacked with the stuff we REALLY want to know, and want to spend hours analyzing : D

From: seosanimhin 12:11 pm
To: ALL

Cleveland Show!
Hey everyone...I'm finally up and awake and able to post about the show last night! I really enjoyed myself girls! WOW!

Let me start with one the biggest highlights of last night for me. Meeting my fellow SHIPMATES! So before the show Missfae, her ever so funny sister, Ranie and her daughter Heather joined my sister and I for dinner a few blocks from the theater. We had such a WONDERFUL time. Let me just tell you, these woman are as funny and witty and outgoing as the seem online and were most definatly one the best parts of the whole experience last night! If any of you have the chance to meet up, I highly recommend you do it!

Now for the show. Im not going to go into detail about the show...because lets face it, its the same things we've been hearing about for a couple of weeks now. Im just going to tell you about the squee moments for me. Let see lets start with the Chicago number. After they were all finished dancing, other dancers were introducing a clip, but something seemed to catch Benji as funny cuz he started giggling and while doing it he would look over his shoulder at Donny (who was behind him) laugh and smile at her, and she would smile and giggle back at him. It was very sweet. I squeed LOL

VW1...Benji's intro was basically the same as it has been, but you can tell his is starting to ablib a bit. I found that during the speech when he would "go off script" he would stop calling her Donyelle and call her Donny, he did this at lest 2-3 time during the night. I think it was his voice inflection that got me when he would say her name...very familiar. Anyway...the VW When he talks about people asking him about himself and Donny, his face got a really big goofy grin, a grin that wasnt scripted, it was a real smile. Very sweet. Then she came out and the started the dance. Im sure you all know this dance inside and out, so you know in the first movements of the dance how he leans into her and brings his hand around the top of her head? Well when he did that last night he basically ran is face down the inside of her neck...he was so close to her! The chemistry was good...hot. The end pose has changed all...at least it did for last night. Instead of them ending up face to face in profile, b turns her around so that her back is to the audience and makes it look like they are kissing. I have Ranie's conformation that they did not, but my sister thinks there was a peck...she says she saw benjis head jerk slightly. When they walked off stage they were very close and cuddly...very cute...very squee worthy!

Lets see Bway...ladies we dont have to worry about benji whacking d in the head anymore...he cleared her by a lest a foot last night! It was very impressive. I think the best part of this dance was that benji has found a way to slap her booty! When he did it my sister grabbed my knee and leaned over and whispered to me...."did he just slap her a&&?" I laughed and say "yep...thats our benji" She was like "well is that in the dance, cuz it doesnt look like it fits?" (she didnt watch the show) I just laughed. Anyway, at the end of the dance they hugged each other before taking there bows. It was cute.

Those were the "special moments" I witnessed. I think over all, its like we have been saying. They have a special connection on stage. Compared to the other dancers and their other partners...they seem to make a lot more eye contact when they are on stage together dancing. They look in each others eyes and smile at each other...and its not a stage smile either, its a genuine, I like you and Im enjoying myself, smile.

Over all the show was fun, loud (the music was soooo loud, i wouldn't be surprised if all these kids need hearing aids after the show lol) but fun. My sister was quite impressed with the production and now is probably downloading the show as you read this! LOL One of the things I found to be quite odd was the amount of stage time Travis and Heidi got. You'd think they were the winners...it was odd.

Okay after the show:) So I met up with Missfae and Ranie and we all head off to meet the buses. I will say this Missfae and her charming sister are just too funny. There were to many funny comments, but one of my favs was from Missfae's sister to Missfae, she said "oh just swallow your pride and get on my back (to see)" It was amusing!

My sister and her big mouth cracked me up. The first person out after the show was Jamyz(its easy to do when you aren't dancing). She said to loudly and near him, "OH COME ON, Bring on the REAL stars!" I almost fell on the floor laughing.

I was impressed with all the dancers. They all came out, signed autographs, said hi, gave hugs and took pictures. They were very personable and very real. I know its been said a million times but I will say it again...Donny is tiny...like itty bitty! And so sweet. I handed her my ticket and said, "Would you mind signing this?" she said smiled at me and said "But of course!" and took a picture. She's sweet...i can see why b feel as hard as he has.

It took forever for Benji to come out, but he took his time with all the fans, giving hugs, talking to people on phones, taking pictures. Girls, he's really the person he appears to be. Genuine, warm and real. I think he talked to Ranie's Mom. He took the phone from her daughter and was like "Hi grandma, how are you? Talk to ya later Ma'ma" As he was standing there talking to us, signing autographs, he noticed Ranie's daughters sign which read "I heart Donny" He read it out loud then smiled and said....get ready to squee girls, "OH I DO TOO" And then he wrote that on the poster ALL! It was too funny! He's VERY sweet girls!

Last Squee moment for me was when Donny was going to get on the bus she turned and said good night and waved, and everyone yelled "Good NIGHT DONNY" B was still down near us and I was watching him. He didnt turn around or acknowledge it to her, but when well all said good night, he was signing something, but he got a little smile on his face. It was so sweet.

Okay, so a few of the ladies put me up to sniffing d and b when i saw them....I did:) LOL Donny was very fresh and a light floral smell, nice. B had just showered and smelled mostly like shampoo:)

My sister's impression of B/D was this "they are obviously VERY good friends, and with the whole bf thing...i don't think they would be so touchy feely, there's probably something happening there."

It was a good show and im sure you all will have questions for me...so feel free to email me:)

I have pictures, when I can get them downloaded I'll post them


SQUEEEEEEE!!! Okay, now I'd like to make one comment. We've all got our opinions on the Tahir incident. Some find it really nice of him to post it, others are ready to get the Muppets to run him over with a KKD truck : D. (That actually wasn't pointed at Ora, just referencing it : D) If you've read BOTH of my comments to his blog, you know I'm somewhere in between. However, I don't think we should really discuss it on here anymore. Let's all just take a deep breath... Hold it........................................................................... ........................................... .................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................ .......................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ............................................................................................................ ........................................ ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... *turns blue*... And let it out. Ignore him. He's a jackass. While I've got my Tahir voodoo doll at the ready for the next incident, I, as I said in one of my comments on there, strive to see the good in all people. While I have yet to find what this good is, and would love nothing more than for Donny to dump his sorry ass, she must see SOMETHING in him... Maybe... Possibly... lol, Well, I'm off : D. I'd just like to request that, nomatter what your thoughts on the incedent are, you don't give him the link to the fanfic forum, because a few people on there are really freaked out about the whole hullabalu (sp?).

Much love!!!

~ Moosey ~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so sweet!!!!!!! Thanks =D <3

Anonymous said...

Sorry to ask but does anyone have the link to the offical fanfic board?????
thanks
Jasmine

Anonymous said...

hey just wondering when the group fanfic is starting

btw, awesome recap!!

Moose said...

You can NEVER go wrong with that : D

The group fic will start as soon as we have someone to start it. Anyone interested? I can do it if noone else wants to, but it'll take a few days because of all the hospital and homework stuff.

~ Moosey ~

Taylor said...

AWWW!

"basically ran is face down the inside of her neck...he was so close to her!"

And OMG How did I know that he would find a way to slap her booty in Broadway! Next think you know we will see some booty action in the VFW! haha!


-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

OOOH Seosy those Tour Benjelle incidents just so squeezable! haha!
We just can't get enough and Donny seems just such a sweetie which is why B totally fell hard for her! Too cute.
Thanks :-) Smiles

Anonymous said...

aaaaaawwwwwwww...
LOL benji jus cant get enuff of that booty *shakes head*
i love seosy!
i love benjelle!!
i love all my benjelle familia!!!
<3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

"Next think you know we will see some booty action in the VFW" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! tay u killed me!! im now picturing all the times in that dance that he could fit in a booty spank. the opportunities are endless... :D

oh gosh i love benji!

i REALLY hope we have vid of him running his face down her neck! squeeee? i think so!

thanks so much seosy!!!! u gave us exactly what we wanted to hear!

Anonymous said...

We so need a picture of that sign! Pretty please, Ranie?