Monday, September 25, 2006

Tranji/Poison Tidbits!

Okay so YAY more stuff from Ryan's tour experience! btw, I just realized that Jessiker wasnt even in the Top 10!!! :O Im so late! haha! Oh well! I was like OMG!!! haha!



One thing I for got to add that stood out was the transition from the poison group dance to the Tranji hip-hop. They went right in to each other so as the music from "Poison" trailed off, here comes these two dorks with their dweeb glasses, knee socks, and backpacks, then the "Poison" dancers see these nerds, look them up and down, and walk off like they were the "cool kids"! It was really cute, like a scene out of middle school! Not my experience, of course ;)LOL



Mean poison kids! And bwaha, that sooo reminds me of my middle school! Speaking of middle school! Im off to go to school now :( 8th grade is suckish D: But the tour is in 9 days so WOOT!

-Taylor :P

1 comment:

Moose said...

POST STEALER!!!

Lol

Love ya, Pumbaa : D

~ Moose ~