Sunday, September 24, 2006

Benji's Updated MySpace

Okay, so Calculus, as usual, is confusing the hell out of me, so I'm back on here : D

Benji updated his MySpace!

New quote: "is that for me? or my gown?"
Well, I'm assuming he's not the one who said that ; )

Where the wedding announcement used to be: "UPDATES: no wedding alli is a dork and pranked me....hahahhahaha love it!!!"

New song: A Little Respect by Erasure

Lyrics:

I try to discover
A little something to make me sweeter
Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart
Im so in love with you
Ill be forever blue
That you give me no reason
Why youre making me work so hard

That you give me no
That you give me no
That you give me no
That you give me no

Soul, I hear you calling
Oh baby please give a little respect to me

And if I should falter
Would you open your arms out to me
We can make love not war
And live at peace in our hearts
Im so in love with you
Ill be forever blue
What religion or reason
Could drive a man to forsake his lover

Dont you tell me no
Dont you tell me no
Dont you tell me no
Dont you tell me no

Soul, I hear you calling
Oh baby please give a little respect to me

Im so in love with you
Ill be forever blue
That you give me no reason
You know youre making me work so hard

That you give me no
That you give me no
That you give me no
That you give me no

Soul, I hear you calling
Oh baby please give a little respect to me

Soul, I hear you calling
Oh baby please give a little respect to me


Aww, Donny! Choose The Benji!!

~ Moose ~

8 comments:

CandiceB said...

Awww. Soooo sweet. How Donny can resist him, I will never know. I sure as hell can't...lol

Anonymous said...

DONNY! Come on girl!!
oh well i guess that all this waiting and agony that we're going through and benji's going through will make it that much sweeter when they really do get together.
wow u guys, if we are in this much agony, think about poor benji :(

Anonymous said...

man... that's a shippy song huh?

I wonder if benji is doing it intentionally... cuase like... we all donny isn't comp savy so most likely she doesn't hear the songs that goes on his m.s. cause she barely goes on her own... like... what does this all mean!?! grrr...

btw. excited to start the group fanfic, any idea is cool w/ u me cause we can all take it from to diff places u kno?

Moose said...

Ora: Yep : D But I can't help but wish that her 'trying' would involve ditching the schlub : D : D

*waves*

Bye bye, Bigfoot : D

~ Moose ~

CandiceB said...

Jonesy: About the intentionally shippy song theory? I thought that for a minute too. It's always a possibility. A really crappy possibility, and I really doubt Benji would manipulate people intentionally like that, but it's still a possibility.

I have Mama Said (Knock You Out) by LL in my head right now. Very appropriate Benji to Tahir song. Lol.

Anonymous said...

gawsh darn it donyelle...ctb ..plleeaasse CTB!!!
this is makin me tear up...goodness wat have they done to me?!

Ora: most defiitely reminds me of her...but i'm with moose she needs to TRY and dump &^%$$#% *cough cough..chokin...gasping for air*


ok so thats the last time i'm gunna try and say that name, it really isnt good for my health

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he's realized even more the feelings he has for her after whapping her in the head during their Broadway number in Denver, which had her going to the hospital. Yup, he's gone! In a way, this three months more with her must be torture.

y33

Taylor said...

Bwhaha Candice!! You and yor LL love!

And Oh garsh Donny! pwease CTB! And if you dont then atleast acknowledge the love! Cause we know theres love! Dont make me breakout the list of Benjelle moments now!! CTB! Benji already CTD! He chose the Donny when she came through the door! CTB CTB CTB Or Im gonna start acting my age!! Im pretty young! Dont make me do it!! Ill do it!!! *cries* WAAA! *sniffle* CTB! :*( *throws tantrum* WAA! *dies* hhahahaahahaha!


-Taylor :P