Saturday, September 23, 2006

Benjison??

teehee! I was reading Moosey's post about the wedding, so then I went to Alison's myspace and found sueedidlyyumptius pics!!!!

OMG! Natalie's hat and scarf rocks my fudgin socks!!! *faints*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dang! Natalie's hat is just too good to be true!!! Look at it! Its just amazing!!! AHH! *dies*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Okay so Alli's profile song soooo inspired me to make a sad Benjelltage!!

Goodbye my Lover by James Blunt!

YAY!




btw, Allison is selling her COT bracelet and its now up to like $372!! And then Travis was selling his Tempo O1 glitter shirt. His sweat, and dancers signatures included!


-Taylor :P

2 comments:

Taylor said...

haha Yeah I know. She should really keep it for all the memories. Oh wellerbees.

Omigosh Orackles! I nearly fainted at your update!!!

Donny?? *tear* *sniffle*

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

HAH I love how Natalie is touching Dmitry's butt in the first picture.