Wednesday, September 13, 2006

TOOOUR!

Okay so Ray went to the first show of the tour! When she came back it was like a ghost town over buuuut, when I woke up I got mail! Thanks Ray We luver you!


TAY TAY! I am soooo sorry that I havent emailed u earlier! I JUST got home
from the tour (it is 1:30 my time) because i stayed after to get autographs.
this was the best night of my life and worth every penny. I will give the
FULL report tomorrow (i took detailed notes), but for now, here is what is
essential:

opening number (besides the top 10 intro to theme music that is on the show,
u know, when the guys and girls walk out and look at each other) was TMB!!!
omg i nearly screamed my head off. no benjelle loveness except they
interlaced fingers at the end when they did their bow (at least this is what
i saw through binoculars). next was Ivans solo, then D and B did the
introduction of Alli and Ivan's argentine tango. D was saying how she was
disappointed that she and BEnji didnt get to do that because it is such a
hot dance (and they did 10 dances together, so why not A.tango?), and while
she was saying this, she was running her finger up his shoulder and up the
back of his neck. this looked scripted, but still nice. haha ok one more
thing about TMB. after the ending pose, benji grabbed donyelle's waist, and
I really really thought he was going to pull her down onto him to sit in his
lap. but he didnt, they just helped each other up.

now i will skip a lot to get to the next benjelle section, and this is the
BEST! (even though probably scripted). benji comes onstage and a disco ball
(he called it glitter ball) comes down. he starts talking about how it was
popular way back when, but is still used now. then he says that a lot of ppl
ask him about his relationship with donyelle. then he said that he tells
them he really doesn't know. (A/N: this doesnt sound like much, but the way
he said it, he sounded really regretful that he wasn't sure yet. and it also
sounded like a relationship between them would be possible in the future),
anyway he said that this "weird connection" (quotes are his exact words)
that they have is like a glitter ball-"magical and romantic" (A/N:
ROMANTIC!!!!!). he said that the VW (or as Donyelle calls it...he then
proceeds to make fun of her pronunciations) was their "most romantic" dance
that they did, and that his partner is "special, magical and romantic"
(maybe he said just like the glitter ball, but i was too busy writing down
the previous words to catch it). then they did the VFW!!!!! omg hot. and
that famous ending pose, they smiled huge grins at each other. when i was
watching the dance, it seemed like they had a lot of history between them,
and that this dance was not the most romantic thing they had actually done.
hard to explain, but it's late (or really early morning). i will try harder
tomorrow. BTW: how many times can he say ROMANTIC?????? SQUEEEEEE

the last major benjelle event (there were other small ones ill tell
tomorrow) was (first) broadway!!!!! this is when i lost my voice, because
they were having so much fun. then, after bows, they hugged and benji kissed
her left cheek. yay!

ok, i know, i should be ashamed of myself as a fangirl for not reporting
earlier and in more detail, but i am only getting 4 hrs of sleep tonight.
tomorrow i will tell more, i promise, and it will be great!

oh and YAY i met donny travis martha jaymz (idk what he was doing
there...jessica was there too) and alli!! benji talked to me from across the
street lol but never got to come over. more on seeing the diff. contestants
(ivan, heidi, benji, dmitry) later.


Your devoted but ashamed (and also ridiculously ecstatic) fangirl,
RAY




SQUEEE!!!:)

-Taylor :P

12 comments:

CandiceB said...

Yay for spoilers! It sounds like the show was great...I'm very jealous of you!<3

Get some sleep Ray and Tay, and I look forward to hearing more later today!

Anonymous said...

omg!! yaayyy, when i saw the title of the post i just started smiling frum here to next next yr and havent stopped yet! =D
omg ...ok so the whole "glitter" (lol i luv benji) thing and ppl askin him abotu his relationship, those questions were scripted as well ??
and Ray i am soooooo unbelievably jealous of u !!!! u met Donny!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo lucky!! took any pics ???

Anonymous said...

u guys read the caption under benji's new default pic in his myspace?

"i loved you with a fired red now it's turning blue"

that is a lyric from a song that was on lacey's myspace. i actually really like that song but i'm not sure if i should be taking it to mean something...

Anonymous said...

"Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Joy." (I love Ren & Stimpy.) Why am I so giddy and I didn't even go nor am I going on the tour?!?!

Thank you Ray & Co. for making this dreary Chicago morning brighter (I swear it's been raining here for 2 weeks straight!).

Anonymous said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love is alive people!

Anonymous said...

Ryan! I'm from Chicago! And its sooper dreary and dismal, I concur!

Anonymous said...

what up tay and moose just wanted you guys to be the first to know that i updated one of my stories , i had a 1/2 day so i had a lot of time ,well n ot really i got to write a two page paper and amerigo vespucci yeah so i have to get going just wanted 2 of my fav fam to no the dirt before most , stay fresh, keep it poppin and never let him see ya sweat .

Luv . Moniluv

oh yeah p.s benjelle RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor said...

Hey Monimone! Ill def be checking out the update :P

And *ahem* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

magical and romantic! Yeaa boieee. Ita da glitter ball! Okay, lol! I absolutely had a squee fest over Benji and the magical romantical glitter ball like Benjelle :) :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I am reading these comments at school and right after school I will email Tay the rest of the report. YAY for magical romantic special Benjelle! It was amazing! I didn't get pics with Donny because i couldnt find my camera!!! GRRR then my camera phone had really bad quality so all u can see are lights. But my friend got a Travis pic..thats about it. But i got autographs and Donyelle called me "Sweetheart" and Alli called me a sweetie. Haha probably doesnt mean much but it does to me! Oh and the Benji questions about him and D: No one was asking them, but he said that he gets those kinds of questions a lot. I think all their intros were scripted, but maybe by the dancers? Still, he said romantic at least 3 times, and that is good enough for me!!
More later today! (including the new and improved sexyback and a few more benjelle moments (one coming from donny)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot something else. Allison went on the Heidi/Donny/Benji/Travis bus. Hm guess it's not just for the top 4. Oh well, she's cool so I'll let her stay. :)
Overall, the SS Benjelle IS DEFINITELY still sailing and the seas look calm ahead.

Anonymous said...

bridge, how dowe access the pictures from your xanga?

Anonymous said...

It takes us straight to the login page of xanga briggit.