Saturday, September 30, 2006

WEE!

Omg haha to the thing with Tahir! I didnt even know that this was going on. You guys know that I never bash anyone unless they try to step to my Benjelle familia! Then its on and poppin, but other than that Im cool! lol. So I posted a comment, it was very kind. I just dont understand! One minute he says he would cheat again, and then the next minute people are making him abusive in their stories and he does nothing but laugh and he acted so calm! Oh gosh! This is confusing, evil Tahir or decent Tahir! Bwhaha! He's an educated black man! That phrase always cracks me up, I love it! Well anyway! I uploaded the Tyra Show videos onto my onetruemedia account! YAY for all you Westies who missed out on it :) Thanks for the link from Vixen's blog! Sorry for all the people who wanted it on youtube, I only do OTM :D







TMB anyone?? YES PLEASE!!! That was like whoa! I can never delete that from my DVR! I cant stop looking at Benji's face when he does that!! Its so priceless. AHH! SQUEE!


-Taylor :P

4 comments:

CandiceB said...

I seriously can't help but laugh at Benji through the majority of the interview/dancing. His facial expressions were just hilarious!

Moose said...

Haha, what I find funny about the Tahir thing is that there are some people who think it was really nice of him to put the story up and "promote" it, some who are ready to go bomb his house... And then there's me : D.

I started out really pissed that he took Ray's story, then I went into the stage of trying to calm down all of those who were freaking out about it, and now I've progressed to the (for lack of a better word) "whatever" stage.

I'm not really one to bash others, either (Unless they happen to be politicians, or have done something to any of my friends), but, from the way I and a bunch of others interpreted his blog, what he did was very distasteful. If I were reading it with no prior history of what he's done, I'd be confused as to why he'd want to read that, but would take his words to mean what he literally says. However, he has quite a long history of stirring up trouble on foxforums, as well as his own MySpace page, and it would be unbelievably uncharacteristic for him to truly just be trying to promote Ray's work. Seriously, is he making fun of us, or is he just bipolar (I apologize in advance if he really is)...?? I think his choice of fic, as well as of our site to come to, seriously says something about him. *shrugs* I left him a second, "nicer" comment, as well, but I'm just not buying his crap. Love ya, Taylor!

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

YEAAA It does sound like hes bipolar! Darn that would explain A LOT!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

EEEEE! things i loved!
- benji looking at donny behind heidi when she was saying that heidi was really small. he's laughing with her, its cute

-when donny bellydances, B goes "OH!"

-D teaching booty poppin 101. we've already seen how successful graduates of that class are (B now loves his booty), i wanna take it!

-when its time for D and H danceoff, B makes like a dividing line with his hands, then breaks it apart, this makes donyelle laugh a lot!

-donny working benji in their dance off! yes tay i was totally reminded of TMB! dang they are hot together.

i realized i smiled during the whole thing. benji is priceless but what would he be without his donny?

haha cc's like a car seat, thats great. too bad i grew out of those like 12 years ago. jk :P love ya