Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yo Ho Ho!!!

Heeeeeeey! Okay, so, maybe I'm the only person who hasn't walked the plank, but it's all hunky dorey : D. I'll just go back to writing the blog for myself like I did when I first made it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm still here folks! A pirate's life for me - Arrrrrrr...

Well, I love you all, either way, but shout me out a "Yo Ho" if you're open to enjoying the extra cabin space.

Now, I'm missing you guys already, but that's okay : (

We Benjellies may be crazy, but I'm proud of my "Cabin Fever... Aaaaaaaa" (Haha, watch Muppet Treasure Island)!

Mwah to all, whether splashin' around or sailin' : D

~ Moosey ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOOSEY I'M WITH YOU!!
this is so sad......
everybody is jumping..
*sniff*

Anonymous said...

YO HO HO HO A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!! I'm still on this ship Moose!! I may be the world's shippiest lurker lol. *hugs*

Taylor said...

Hey lurker turned poster! :)
Im glad to hear you and Moosey are still on the ship :)


Ill always be here supporting my fave ladies also, cause I love you guys way too much to let Benjelle mess with the new friendships Ive made :) So yah. Ill still be here. Posting, squeeing. Just not over Benjelley things. Maybe ove rlike, shirtless Travis! :) Now thats something to squee about!

-Taylor :P