Sunday, October 22, 2006

Picturesque

Ray said...
here are some top 10 photos, including of where they spend their time on the bus!! i look at that couch and just sigh, wondering what goes on there (my shipper heart hopes it's like in my fic). anyway, credit to derekbalderson, these are fun!

oh and yay for travis in glasses!! i may become a travis shipper if he keeps wearing those!

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q92/derekbalderson/So%20You%20Think%20You%20Can%20Dance/

4:44 PM, October 22, 2006



Thanks Ray and DerekBalderson! I must say I agree on the glasses front. Men with stubble and glasses are hot : D. Oh how I wish the Benjelle would make out on that couch... *enters dream-like daze* I'd put the pictures directly here, but it only gives the URLs (In fact, I just spent a really long time copying and pasting before I figured that out... I'm stupid : D)

Big Mwazzles!

~ Moosey ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey anybody who wantes to see my montage can you put your email, i'll send it too you.

-Kat

Taylor said...

Hmmph. *looks at Moosey evily* Dont get any ideas with Bunny! *shakes fist at Moose* hahaha only playing :) I looove you Moosey!



-Taylor :P


...Im watching you....:D

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, bunny ideas *ponders* haha

-Kat

Anonymous said...

I wanna see your montage.
binkty@hotmail.com