Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sailin' Solo

Okey dokey, Taylor. Thanks for the great times and the veggie burger : D

Well, I know just about everybody has springboarded off the plank to ships of less drama. You're starting to float a little far out there, so forgive me for shouting to make sure you hear:

I LOVE YOU ALL! BIG MWAH!!

WELL, IT'S A LITTLE DAMP AND DREARY RIGHT NOW (OKAY, ALOT), AND SOME OF THESE COBWEBS NEED SOME DUSTING... THE FLOORBOARDS CREAK... THE CROW'S NEST IS ACTUALLY BEING TAKEN OVER BY CROWS... BUT I'VE STILL GOT MY TRUSTY TELESCOPE ON HAND, AND I PLAN TO KEEP THIS BLOG ALIVE. HEY, MAYBE I'LL JUST BE WRITING FOR MYSELF, BUT WHO CARES? I'M STILL HERE, AND OFTEN TALK TO MYSELF, SO I'VE GOTTEN QUITE GOOD AT IT. KEEP FEEDING ME ALL THE INFORMATION YOU GET, AND CHECK BACK WHEN YOU CAN... WHY? WELL, SO YOU CAN HEAR IT FROM OL' MOOSEY WHEN THE BENJELLE LOVE PREVAILS, OF COURSE : D

*BIG HUGGLES*

~ Moosey ~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moose girl you are my hero. I know that it's really tough right now but I'll ride the hard waves, too!

Anonymous said...

MOOSEY I LOVE YOU!!

Moose said...

Yay, I have two shipmates! : D

(And prolly Schnitzel, maybe Ora... Dunno, they haven't commented.)

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

you wont be talking to yourself
you will be talking to me
keep Benjelle lovin alive
i luv u moosey

Anonymous said...

I'm here, Moose! Always and forever...I will go down with this ship...and I won't put my hands up and surrender...there will be no white flag above my door...i'm in love...and allways will be! Benjelle forever! Hearts~

Moose said...

Haha, Tornado! Oh my god, that song will forever be stuck in my head now : D Ghhhhhaaaaaaaa, it's ALWAYS on the radio! Well, I completely understand why most have jumped (I confess, I briefly considered it, myself, but someone has to run this place!), but it's nice to know that there are still a few people stickin' around here with me. Maybe they haen't realized it yet (Maybe they have), but there's something there, folks... : D

~ Moosey Loves You, Too ~

Moose said...

(They being Benji and Donyelle)

Moose said...

Oh, hi Bridge! Sorry, I thought you said you jumped. *shrug*

Big mwah!

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

I'm not jumping! I'll still be here, Miss Moosey!

Anonymous said...

Moose: is the group fic over and noone is writing anymore?
Im still here with you Moosey

Anonymous said...

lol, i feel so calm and at peace right now. . .i find my inner serenity really strange because a month ago I would have fallen off the ship after the past benjelle week or two. ahh, who knows what's really going on right now;I just know that its rough seas, a storm cracked over head, and there's no sign of land in sight, but I wouldn't have it any other way because I believe there's something there. I've already strapped on my life jacket,the choir is playing, the ship is going down and I'm chained to the rudder. goodbye my fellow benjellers, I respect your decision to walk the plank, I'll see you all on the other side.

Anonymous said...

yep...still sailin;-)