Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ackk!

We are so behind on pics its ridiculous!!! My dumb Windows Movie Maker is being really mean to me right now so my plan of making a completely gorgeous montage for Ivan's birthday has fallen through! *cries* But I know what will make me happy....you guessed it! Shirtless Travis!!! Crap! No shirtless Travis!! :( :(
Eh, Ill settle for shirtless Benji though! :)

haha! Im not complaining. WOOT!

Ahh, Benji and Lacey are always so imaginative when it comes to photo-taking! Oh how I envy Benji's picture taking skills and Lacey's hair!! ;)



And now....aww poor Benji and his sick hand! :( He always manages to find a way to keep it covered though lols. (props to my sis for finding these! :D)




Pic credit goes out to "Niella" on myspace.




La Benjelle anyone??

Pic credit goes out to "Maria" on myspace. She has a really nice hat!!!



-Taylor :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh benji's not wearing the ctr on the usual finger. is that because his hand is hurt or he figures that wearing just a diaper isnt really ctr-ing?

Anonymous said...

LOL @ ray. Donny always looks so pretty.

Moose said...

hey, it's no fair if you have a draft and post it after i post my pics so your post comes first : P

Anonymous said...

What pic? The one with the fan? I gave noticed a big change since after, after NY. They used to hold hands all the time. Gaze into each others eyes...and a lot of smiles and kisses. Or maybe they're just damn good actors. Oh well... Hope the friendship part is still forever.