Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thanks Limenation!

I'd heard rumors of such, and her it is:

From: Limenation2 Oct-20 6:03 am
To: ALL 1 of 26
32315.1
Benji wrote on his blog: " ....stay tuned for the chance to hang out with donyelle and i and see new routines from both of us at a charity event demand is putting on the 15th at the shark club in southern california"

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I'm SO HAPPY!!!
They have a new dance y'all! IM SO EXCITED but I can't see it! I hope someone went there and record it. AND donate to Demand! YAY!!!!!!

I'm so happy they're still dancing together!


Now, because today is NPBADATABHAID, we all know this is gonna be one steameh hawt dance, and Benji will propose. Who's with me? ; )

~ Moosey Likes This Holiday ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

write it into your next story- anythings possi-b there;-P