Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Group Fic?

Okay, so people have been posing a question that should really be answered: Are we going to continue with the group fic?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, the answer is yes, but I don't know how group-based it will be. We do have readers, so I will write it all by my lonesome if all the other authors decide they nolonger wish to, but I do not expect that to be the case.

To all authors: Please comment on here as to whether or not you intend to continue your contributions to the fic so I can make the neccessary adjustments to the authors list on the fanfic page. If you have jumped, and do not intend to write anymore, but have already written a chapter (Taylor falls under theis category, I believe. I do not yet know about Jonesy and Silas), your name will remain on the authors list. If you have not written yet, and nolonger wish to, your name will be removed from the list of contributers.

Love to all!

~ Moosey ~

4 comments:

Moose said...

Hi Bridgey : D

No problem, it crashed, anyway, lol.

~ Moosey ~

Taylor said...

Nah Moosey, Im still finishing the group fic and The Primary Purpose, but I wont write as many stories as I usually do afterwards. Ive jumped ship but Ill still be here, myspacing, blogging, squeeing :) Jus tnot in a shippery way. SO I apologize in advance if Ivan and Travis start showing up way too much on the blog :D


-Tay :P

Anonymous said...

Im sorry Moose, I wouls help you write but i have absolutely no talent in that category. My chapters woulf be horrile.
Weren't you writing a story called Behind the Wall on the fanfic site. That is what I heard. If this is true could you post it on here? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks (still not jumping ship)

Anonymous said...

i could still, if u want