Friday, October 13, 2006

Benji's Euggy Blog Entry

Friday, October 13, 2006

funniest dance moment on tour!!!!
Current mood: silly

hahahaha...okay so we danced in Georgia tonight and it was bar none the best show we've done in terms of dancing. It was our biggest crowd, it was loud, it made us feel like michael jackson(late 80's style)...anywhoo...you guys are coolioso!!!!

okay the funny diddy happened when the top 4 were dancing in the middle of sexy back and theres a part where we do the chorus dance with the cell phone hand then travis falls in front and i arch back and heidi and dony pose...youve all seen it b4...well when I had spun to point at donny with my gun hand i breathed out a grunt like we all do when were pushing hard to move percisely. So I guess i was conjested...a huge wad of flem flew out and landed on dony's shoulder...i almost watched it happen slow motion! then consequencially she moved her shoulder on a fast break of the music (WITHOUT EVER SEEING THE LITTLE BOOGER LAND ON HER) and the thing went flying again toward travis, while he was shimmying on the ground almost in front of me. I freaked as the flying object was speedily approaching my bud trav and it loked as if it was going towards his forehead...as i thought it was gonna land there...he threw his head down then up rapidly and his heavily harisprayed feux-hawk flipped the mucus in the air above and past him unto a poor victim of the audience who didnt even realize that it had happened!!!!! I am not making this up!!!! it was too funny. I lost it and blasted out laughing nearly tearing up it was too hilarious!!!! I am sorry whoever was in front row and notices a big crusted booger on their lap. Atleast you know you are THE ONLY person on earth with Benji's crusted performance booger that happened to have touched both Donyelle and Travis.
So yeah...pretty funny!!!
Night!!!
Floss....and Blow your Nose b4 you perform!!!
Benji



Ewwwww. Poor Donny... And Travis... And random fan... I can just see him cracking up on stage though : D. even if that's disgusting : S.

~ Moosey ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog LITERALLY had me ROLLING!! I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't finish reading it. And let me tell you that I am at work, so this is not the place to be reading such nonsense. I can't believe Benji actually posted this on his myspace. I would have DEFINITELY kept this to myself. I wonder what Donny is gonna think when she finds out Benji's booger and snot were following her and Travis during SEXYBack of all songs.

Anonymous said...

Bridg, I knew Benji was a clown, but seriously, has this man no shame! He is no holds barred!! I actually thought he would be too embarrassed to post details about something like this, but I guess not. He is soooo funny.

Anonymous said...

C'mon. How big is this booger that he can see it dancing around the stage. I'm sure Donny'll get him back. What out Benji.

Anonymous said...

oops. i meant, watch out Benji. not ,what out Benji. Vietnamese fighting waltz is on tonight.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing...That must be one big @$$ booger for him to be able to see it bounce around and land in someone's lap. Exaggerage much, Benji?