Saturday, October 14, 2006

Group Fic Chapter Two

WOOT! Chappie two of our Group Fic! I wrote this chap, Moose wrote the first. I have no idea who is writing the third, I think its Jonesy but I dunno lol. Okay, so here we go!!!


Somewhere Down The Road Chapter 2




I walked inside the brightly lit room, hoping that he wouldnt notice me, that he wouldnt remember me, remember us. He was talking with some friends looking bright and bubbly as he ususally did. I waited over by the wall, waiting for the dark haired woman with a clipboard and a Commerce Bank pen to call my name. "Donyelle Jones!" She screamed out, looking around for someone to walk up to her. I saw his face turn around in shock, ignoring his friend, Benji began to search the room with his green eyes. I walked up, my hair lightly resting on my shoulders as I nervously played with the soft fabric of my shirt.

I walked over to her, as a I felt a warm hand lightly grasp my arm. "Donyelle?" He said smiling. I recognized this smile, its the smile he has when he always sees me. He couldnt be happier to be spending time with me, yet he tried to keep his distance because he knew that if he allowed himself to become lost in my eyes, he would only be rejected, he never thought he was good enough. When really, I didnt know someone could be that close to perfect. But then my thoughts drifted back to the incident that day...My thoughts were interupted
by the woman calling my name again. "Donyelle Jones!!" Her call sounded impatient. Benji held on to my hand. "Donny we need to talk." He said desperatley, I could see in his eyes that he felt like he was losing me again. "I have to go." I said quickly, his hand falling away from mine in defeat. I rushed over to door B breathing deeply and entering the room to audition.

I walked out smiling. "I got the lead role!" I said happily to a girl standing over on the wall. We had become friends very quickly, I met her in an audition for another show I tried out for, I didnt make it though. "Really?" She said smiling and hugging me. As our celebration died down, and the jealous eyes of the dancers around me finally stopped peircing into my back, the girl next to me began to speak.

"So he really likes you doesnt he?" She said grinning and looking at Benji and then back at me. As I studied her face I was taken back. I recognized her. Her blonde hair had now changed from straight to curly, but I could never forget her eyes. They reminded me of Benji's, green and blueish. But her eyes werent caring at all. They were sharp and painful, seeking revenge and hoping for love. "Dont I know you." I muttered out. "Yeah, you do. Im-" She stuck her hand out to shake mine. But there was no introduction needed, I felt like I had known her too well already. Her voice was cut off by a scream. "I MADE IT! I MADE IT!" I saw Benji come out smiling and rushing over to his friends. As he hugged his friends, I saw the blonde girl make her way over to him, seductively swaying her hips. "Hey Benji." She said with a sexy smile. "Hey Jackie" He said, giving her an uneasy glare and rushing over in my direction. "Donny, can we talk now?" I saw Jackie give out and angry sigh when Benji passed her to get to me. "Umm, excuse me!" She said.

"Jackie not now! You already ruined things once."
'I knew I recognized her!!' I whispered quietly to myself.
"I wont let you ruin them again"
'Damn skippy!' I thought.
"Donyelle can we go back to my place or somewhere private? I need to explain what happened."
'Well yeah! Its about time, I come to your house to find some blonde all cozy in your shirt?? Youd better explain!'
"Sure" I said, walking out, Benji walking behind me as Jackie crossed her arms in disbelief.



-Taylor :P



*walks off while singing whistling Captain Jack* haha



Oh and this is our 555th post!! WOOT!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea sure i'll write hte next chapter. i'll have it by tomorrow afternoon :D
Give me ur email so i can email it to you

Anonymous said...

lol, great start tay- the ship will never go down,lol!!*shaking fists in the air*

Taylor said...

haha! Oh Jonesy if you want you can just post it on the fanfic site but if youd rather do it by email....

thanley13@comcast.net

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I saw your post about the Forrest pic in one of the posts before this one. I think he deleted some of the pictures and the picture got moved to second place. I don't think it really means anything at this point...;-(

Anonymous said...

Wow where is everyone. I am surprised no in commenting on Bigfoot's new blog.

Anonymous said...

wow huh... what he put was kinda mean.
that's all i have to say about that
Taylor i emailed u my chapter of the fanfic hope u enjoy :D

Anonymous said...

Jonesy: are you going to post the third chapter on this blog (please)
Thanks

Anonymous said...

yeah if taylor doesn't mind putting it up here then i don't mind anon

Anonymous said...

Wanna Know What A Kiss Means?
-not by me...think of benjelle-
*kiss on the cheek-----------------"we're friends"
*kiss on the hand------------------"i adore you"
*kiss on the neck-------------------"we belong together"
*kiss on the shoulder--------------"i want you"
*kiss on the lips---------------------"i love you" or "i want you"
*holding hands--------------------"we can learn to love each other"
*a wink---------------------------------"Let's get it on"
*slap on the butt---------------------"thats mine"
*playing with the ear----------------"i can't live without you"
*holding on tight---------------------"don't let go"
*looking into each other's eyes---"let's get romantic"
*playing with hair on head---------------"tell me you love me"
*arms around the waist -----------"i love you too much to let go"
*laughing while kissing-------"i am completley comfortable w/you"

Anonymous said...

Izzy, only Benji knows what's up....;-)

Anonymous said...

oh dancewave i loved that!!!!! it is so true!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!!!