Monday, October 30, 2006

Providence Is Shippery : D

skyofsmiles said...
Hello all!! Just coming out of lurkdom to share a few things I found while lurking on my day off from work today:

1) Did anybody get to read the spoilers/review on the Providence show on the Benjelle community livejournal? On the fox boards they were all chatting about it and how...wait for it... Benji said "I love you baby" sometime last night!!! MAJOR SQUEEE!! :) :) It was in the fox boards folder "Let's Talk Body Language" AND apparently Martha said that "She's on the SS Benjelle!!!!" YOWZA, and since she's friends with both of them, she's probably has the 411 on the behind the scene things :P :P I never really left the ship before, just had a toe playing in the water, but after reading all that, I definitely have 2 feet planted firmly on the ship's deck with my life preserver tightly belted and secure :) :)

2) Two different fans posted their videos from the final show in Providence. They're not the clearest but at least we can see some of the action and fun from last night :)

Go to Youtube and search under "aliciat3354" for one collection :) and

Copy and paste this link to see the list of what the other person has on youtube:
http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=463158

3) After the MuchMusic interview in Toronto, the fab 5 did a interview segment off camera with either some fans or with another VideoJockey or what, but you can read and see some pics here: http://www.muchmusic.com/insidemuch/couplaquestions/so_you_think_you_can_dance/

Okay, I'm going back to lurking now, hee hee :) :) Sorry, it's so long!!! I hope I put a smile on somebody's face!!!

It's been a fun summer/fall folks!! Even though I rarely posted, I never missed my daily visit to see what's new on this page :) :)

Lorie aka Giggles

5:04 PM, October 30, 2006


~ Moosey ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=463211&st=0

GO VOTE FOR BENJELLE IN THE COUPLE CATOGORIES...

Ivison is on a roll, no way they should beat out THE BENJELLE.

Anonymous said...

i don't see any spoilers on livejournal!?