Friday, October 20, 2006

Wooo. Comments :)

Okay so here is me completely jacking Moosey's idea of the comments she liked! haha! Love ya Moose :)



So on Benji's blog, Sherry, whom I love with all Benjelley heart, posted this:


Benji~~~~~~I've been trying to think of away to put into words exactly how this blog has made me feel but someone eles did it for me:

"Like most of you, I was not upset by the end result (benjelle: romance or not)...it was the delivery that left a bad taste in my mouth. It lacked the kind of grace, tact and respect that we all deserved. We were/are not fools for believing in something good and wanting it for someone else."

Thats is exactly why I ,and many others, are feeling a little stung.

I know many "benjeller" have crossed the line and been sending stupid emails to you and other dancers, but I feel like a whole group of people just got spanked and set the other rooms with out dinner for doing NOTHING but support you. Makes me kind of sad.

I do wish you heath, safe travel and happiness, and you are still my faviorte dancers, but ...........*sigh* ...............?.............

Sherry


The Tiffany posted this. I really liked her comment, it really sums everyhing up for me!

I agree Sherry. Some fans are really young, some might have gone too far, but all of them did not deserve this- the three of you guys (T, Donny, and you) pointing your fingers at Benjellers and laughing your heads off in our faces. I'm not sure if you're just clearing the slate for your new girl in order to help her feel more secure, or lashing out because of something that happened behind the scenes but the message is clear; it was clear before this blog when your relationship status as well as Cami's changed, and it's clear now. While the "Benjelle Fiasco" part of your blog comes off somewhat cold and insensitive, that video idea seems very mean- a very bad idea to say the least, but what do I know? I'm just a former Benjelle shipper.

I do however, sincerely wish you and Cami the best together, she seems to be a very lovely girl and certainly seems to come with less drama. Good for you! I also sincerely hope that you continue to succeed, for you seem to be a good person.

No worries- no love lost Benji! Just a sunken ship; you guys succeeded at last.


And then there was this one written by Seosy, it is just downright funny! And soo true! Seosy is an amazing writer...period :)

*Captain of the SS B franticly handing buckets out to all crew and passangers as water laps at her shoes*

"BAIL BAIL BAIL"

*suddenly stopping she watches as people jumping over the rails in lifejackets...*sighs*

"Thanks bunches Benji!!! I hope you have boat insurance, cuz I'm not payin' for this *points at sinking ship looking innocently at Benji*

You know Love ya Benji, but my shoes just got ruined in the salt water...its going to take me some time to get over this.

*looking around Seo winks at Benji and hands him a bucket: "just in case you change you mind"* ;)



HOLD ON TO THAT BUCKET BENJI!!! :) :) Hahha


-Taylor :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, awsomely cool comemnts for benji's blog!! oh and i found somegs that kinda represent the 'situation', since i like love the singer Sia now so here:

'Don't Bring Me Down'
Faint light of dawn
I'm listening to you breathing in and breathing out
Needing nothing
You're honey dipped
You are beautiful, floating clouds, soft world
I can't feel my lips

I'm going down, I don't want to change
I'm going down, going down the drain

Don't bring me down, I beg you
Don't bring me down, I won't let you
Don't bring me down

Then all of that's annulled and I'm ayone's everyone's
We are one
Your face becomes the sun
And I'm addicted to the joy that the little things
Those little things
The little things they bring

I'm going down, I don't want to change
I'm going down, going down the drain

Don't bring me down, I beg you
Don't bring me down, I won't let you
Don't bring me down

So now for restless mind, I could go either way

I'm going down, I don't wanna change
I'm going down, going down the drain

Don't bring me down, I beg of you
Don't bring me down, I won't let you
Don't bring me down, I beg you
Don't bring me down, don't let me

'I'm Not Important Too You'
You took me for granted
You took me, you took me for granted
But I landed back on my feet, back on
My feet
Cos you don't deserve me, deserve me
You don't have the time that I need
That I want, I deserve
But I got back my nerve
Did what was right for me
I'm using my head not my heart
And I'm starting new
I'm going to get over you, over you

I'm not important to you
I'm not important to you
I'm not important to you
I'm not important to you

You happy is all I wanted to see, is all
I wanted to see, to see
And so now that's what
I'm going to be, what I'm going to be
I'll waste some time on me
I gave you my all and you took it
I saw and you gave nothing back
Your mind on another track,
Another track, another track yeah
There are plenty of people out there
Who would care about me
You'll see
You'll see

I'm not important to you
I'm not important to you
I'm not important to you
I'm not important to you

Anonymous said...

omg the first one is exactly how i feel...the end of the Benjelle phenomena felt so sour and i felt hurt...idk...i think it was the WAY it happened like sherry said...

oh well im still writing my fic...even though i had a moment of doubt when i read his blog but i got over it...i think

Anonymous said...

awesome comments. I completely agree.

Anonymous said...

Lol, gotta love seos.