Friday, October 13, 2006

*Breathe In........... And Out*

Okey dokey, everybody. : D

a) Here's a comment on Camila/Tamilam's MySpace (I know you can easily just check her page to see who sent it, but I thought I'd try to keep these innocent peoples' privacy a little by not saying who wrote it:

Great to hear... I read Benji's "Rumor" blog, well it gets sent to all of us....and one of the rumors was, something about seeing him with someone on Monday....I wrote him and said "I know the answer to #7"....Did you have fun? He wrote back and said the same thing...that he did have a good time with you....become good friends, he probably needs someone like that...

Okay, so, at first, I was all : ( at the confirmation that she was the girl from DC, even though we already knew that. That last statement really got me though... Is she saying that they're just good friends, or warning her that what he needs right now is a friend, or what...?? *shrug*

b) He's #1 on her friend's list now. It doesn't neccessarily mean anything, except that the younger "Myspacians" (As Donny puts it : D) tend to have their significant others as #1. Except for me, but my most recent relationship was a secret, so I didn't. Wait, why am I telling you this : D??? Haha, moving on...

c) There are several little passive agressive, and sometimes just plain agressive, tifs going on in the comments sections on these last few posts. Please be nice : (. We're all Benjellies on here (And, if you're not: Um, why are you spending your time on a Benjelle blog...??), and, though we may disagree on some little stuff, we're all here because we see the love between those two. A lot of Benjellies right now are jumping ship, and this just makes me sad :' (. We need to stick together, folks! You don't have to agree wih every person on every detail, but please represent your opinions in a respectful manner.

This is our 550th post. I don't think Taylor or I EVER thought we would make it this far, but Benji and Donyelle have inspired us, and brought us together. They made us a family (Awwwwww : D).

Hugs all around, okay?

~ Moosey ~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she had a good time, as she seems like a nice kid. I wish her the best of luck.

Anonymous said...

she reminds me of someone, with her eyes, but I can't think of who... She looks young. Hopefully people will be mature and not harrass the girl.

Anonymous said...

Moosey, I posted a message to you in the comments section, in the section directly under this discussion...

Anonymous said...

moosey i heart you for keeping the peace and being diplomatic about all this. benjellers have enough problems to deal with without internal strife. united we stand, divided we fall!

(or something like that)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha =)

(smiling at Ray)

Taylor said...

:) :) *huggles* Yeah, I def didnt think our dinky lil blog would turn into such a popular thing among the Benjellies!!


:) Shes preety, reminds me of a mix of Lacey and Heidi Ho. :)

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

"so Jem, Benji's freakin awesome, and he pretty much has me taken

thought you might want to hear ;)"

thats from camela (thats her name right?) on her friend's ms. i definitely feel bad for her. and why am i reminded of certain fanfics (lips of an angel...)?

Anonymous said...

Benji pretty much has all of us taken. Heck, I'd marry him if I thought I had a chance....lol

Anonymous said...

550 posts?? Damn, y'all like to talk, don'tcha?