Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Chapter Three of Group Fic

This has been on the fanfic site, but for those who can't get on there, here's Jonesy's chapter - Woot woot : D



Chapter3 "And I put my heart on my sleeve..."



"I left everything I knew for you!" I said on the verge of tears.

"And you think I haven't made sacrifices for you?" He said already in tears.

"You don't know sacrifice. I sacrificed another man's heart to make mine happy.
I sacrificed my heart for the hope you gave me. To see her... to see you... did
you see my heart that day?"



As we walked to the car I felt a sort of uneasiness, like a stranger that I felt
completely comfortable with. He put his hand on the curvature in my back when I
stepped into his SUV, it lasted for a moment, but in that moment it was the only
thing I felt. The car ride was luckily short and relatively silent, with the
exceptions of a few sighs and throat clearings. We passed a couple sitting
outside a café that had their hands clasped on top of the table, I hated them.
His place was something I expected from him: lots of pictures of his family,
very colorful, trophies intermingled with the décor.



"Would you like something to drink, to eat?" He asked with a slight trepidation.

"Actually, do you have some Green Tea?"

"Sure, I'll go warm up some water."

"Thanks, I like your place. It's very... you."



He laughed as he said, "thanks, I think." Once the Green Tea was ready, we sat
down on his couch. It had a blue and white pattern on it with coordinating
pillows. We sat there for a few minutes. Looking at the tea, smelling the tea,
testing the tea's hotness, analyzing the tea, basically anything you can think
of to do with tea and avoidance.



"So you wanted to discuss something with me?"

"Uh, yeah! Ummm, so that day that you saw Jackie at my house with my clothes on,
I can explain..."

"You don't have to explain, it's all in the past, and we're in the past."

"Seriously? You're just going to give up that easily." He said with a slightly
raised voice.

"Even if there is a good reason, I don't want to hear it, you have no idea how
hard it was to get to that place with you, and for that to happen... whatever
happened... I just don't want to hear it." I rebottled matching his voice, yet
still looking down at the tea.



"My goodness, you can't even look at me, look at me and say this." He screeched.

"I left everything I knew for you!" I said on the verge of tears.

"And you think I haven't made sacrifices for you?" He said already in tears with
his head in his hands.

"You don't know sacrifice. I sacrificed another man's heart to make mine happy.
I sacrificed my heart for the hope you gave me. To see her... to see you... did
you see my heart that day?" I asked, a single tear ran down my face as I looked
straight into his ice blue eyes.

"I see your heart every day, the first day we met at the LA auditions, the Vegas
tryouts, the first time I held you when we found it we were partners, every
elimination episode, especially when we got separated and you were partnered
with Dima, every time I watch the finale and I see searching for a hug, every
time Tye would visit you while we were on tour, and the last day of tour when I
got into my SUV and stayed in there for three whole hours crying and talking to
Lacey on the phone. That whole time, I've seen your heart as the missing piece
to mine." After he said this he was barely able to breathe. He put the tea mug
down on his coffee table and started to the pace the room. I was speechless at
that point. Yet, then the words came out of me like a waterfall, I had to
respond...


-Jonesy



Yay!!!!!!

Nighty night to all!!

~ Moosey ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH YAY JONESY~~
I want more!! :D

Anonymous said...

I love it, please add more!!

Anonymous said...

who is going to write the next chapter. whoever it is can you post it here?
thanks