Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Letter To Benjelle

Heeeeeeeey everyone (Well, thouse still here)...

You know how Benji was basically telling us in his blog that we're crazy? (Yes, a bunch of us are rather pissed by this...)

Well, as a reaction to that, I'd like to follow his advice from a while back to "Kill 'em with kindness'.

Instead of moping about his outright denial of a Benjelle romance (Though, believe me, I'm doing plenty of that, as well), why not tell him how much it has meant to us?

I'm not writing it tonight, 'cause I kinda have to go to bed, but I'm planning on writing a letter tomorrow, and making a post for it. It will be a letter to both Benji and Donyelle, and I figured that it could be a little statement from our blog to the two of them. Anyone who wishes to tell them something, could address them in the comments, and then I'd copy the entire thing (The post and all the comments) and send it to them.

Because I'd simply be copying it, I'd ask that the only comments on that post be an address to them, and that you only say the possitive things. Why? Because, as much as I kinda wanna yell at him, I would rather show him just how important they are to us, the fans, and that we're not entirely psychotic.

Oh, and this would be what Benjelle has meant to us, so, whether you've jumped, or not, please feel free to add your contribution.

I dunno if anyone's interested in joining me in this, but I'll write and put up my portion of the letter tomorrow. (I assume the post will be right after this one, because I doubt Taylor will be posting. Even if she does, it should be pretty darn easy to recognize what post is the one to post your contributions on.)

Start thinking about what you'd like to say!

Much love!

~ Moosey ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite video of all time is West Side Story. I just love their dancing. I'm not a reality show fan but when I saw Benji & Donyelle dancing the Cha Cha, I was awe struck. I tuned in the next week and was impressed again when they danced DJ and the Model. Benji said that the transition from happy go lucky dancing to sexual tension seemed comfortable with Donyelle. They were so funny together, and entertaining of course. Then Mary Murphy had to add that she thought it was for real. No play acting. And we all heard of Benji's story regarding his ex-girlfriend. I thought, wouldn't it be a twist of faith if Benji's void were filled on this program. The geek turned chic and his ex would see it all on TV. It isn't unheard of. Anyway, I was so happy both Benji & Donyelle made it to the finals. I bought 4 tickets to the tour in Portland and didn't get to see much of anything since I had no binoculars and there was no meet and greet. I watch a lot of the concert on YouTube. My fav. blog is Champagne & Caviar cause they're so funny and clean(no bad mouthing encouraged). As Oprah once said, "People want to believe." PEACE & LUV