Wednesday, October 18, 2006

*cries*

The moment we've all been dreading................

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


updates for the week!!!
Current mood: chipper

Howdy Doody Everybody!!!!!

Ewww doggy there are some things i have to update on! I hope everyone reading this is in good health. I will adress EvERything needed to be known right now.

The BENJELLE FIASCO:
Hahahahah Dony and I are amazing friends...we will be posting a video tonight of a mock talk show we filmed last night adressing silly rumors. We have never been an item although we care very much for eachother and many people have manically fantasized us getting married, etc. We never faked anything on stage. We have an amazing chemistry with one another and we sincerly are concerned for eachothers welfare. LOVE, in the sense explained is what you see. We as well as everyone from the cast are doing great and ALL of us had a blast at Ivan and Nat's Toga party. We all were there!!! And no, I was not drinking, I can be THAT crazy without the aid of a controlled substance lol...drugs and alcohol are bad.

GIRLFRIEND Situation:
"In a relationship" status up. Isn't that clear enough? LOL...does that mean Im married? NO
Note even, but I have an amazing girlfriend and we are barely just getting to know one another. Please don't touch on this in terms of rumors...i know it'll happen...but take it to the source...Ive never lied to my fans nor will I ever but some things are for my private life only...this is one of them. Cami and I are doing great and I miss HER SO MUCH RIGHT NOW IM ITCHING!!! hahahahah

My health:

I have a severly sprained hand. Sadly, it hurts bad but Im living through it and you wouldn't tell im injured at all by seeing it on stage(or so ive been told). Its getting slowly better though sorry i can't sign autographs and it hurts me to turn people down. Get out those camaras instead folks. My dislocated rib is feeling better as well as my fractured foot...kinda. lol

My Happiness:

God is good and Im loving life right now!!! Tour is on its last lap and its getting progressively better. I love my family and miss them and my weiner dog Patty. Im actually not dreding the future so much...who knows whatll happen but Im grateful for this amazing experience!!! I love the fans. (although, haha, some people need to take some cold showers with all the Benjelle stuff.) Im not some crazy model gu nor do I have it all in the physical, but its okay. I hope people can realize that they are great in the eyes of diety as well as many others. High school times can be tuff as well as peer pressure but I hope people will stick to their roots..and watch themselves grow.

Love ya'll!!! Thanks for the incredible shirts and signs and cheers and gifts given during this tour...you guys are amazing.

DEMAND shirts waiting to be delieverd to those that donate to demand. Check www.benjischwimmer.org/demand for more details

BENJSTER out!




Yes, I know he didn't exactly say that there's nothing there, but he came pretty darn close... And she's #6 on his top friends, which doesn't NECCESSARILY mean much by itself, but with all the other stuff...

My god I need chocolate...

~ Severely Depressed Moosey : ( ~

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry Moosey!
I am severly depressed with you!lol
why dont you reread one of the benjelle stories with a happy ending or write another chapter (hint lol)or something. It will make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Aww dont be sad moose he never said nothiing was there lol he just said pepople were alittle to crazy lol.The boy is funny.

onlyhuman13 said...

Aww. I'm still forever on board the ship. But this news really is making it hard to write college essays... hehe.

Moose said...

Yeah, I'm still on board.... : (

What I don't like is that he leaves SO many hints and makes it so obvious he loves her... And then talks about the crazy Benjellies and how much he misses his girlfriend..... :' (

Donyelle has a new picture of Tahir up with a depressing caption, and he has one up of the two of them together.

Maybe true love really does only happen in the movies... The guy I'm in love with has a girlfriend, and, like, 20 other girls, including one of my best friends, head over heels for him, too... I never should have dumped him............

*sigh*

It's sad when I'd rather do Calculus and AP Chem homework than Benjelle.........

*tear*

~ M*sniff*O*sniff*O*sniff*S*sniff*E*sniff*Y ~

Anonymous said...

He is they are both young they will learn sooner or later.I just hope they dont become homewreckers lol

Anonymous said...

i'm crying with you guys :(

i'm still shipping though, i wont ever leave

Moose said...

You know the tell tale thing of a change in Moosey's mood? A chenge in her computer's background... I have changed it from the beautious Benjelle background Silas made with my list of why we love Benjelle to the picture of some of the cast (Benji's not even there) in fron of Audrey Hepburn. Now, granted, I love Audrey Hepburn; I even gave a speech on her last year. Not only was she an awesome actress, but a dancer, humanitarian, Ambassador of UNICEF, and a person who, in, like, her 50s, went to 3rd world countries (often in war zones) to help starving kids. Yeah, she's, like, my idol... But the picture doesn't even have Benjelle... That's how depressed I am...

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

Aww why are you guys crying it is not as bad as you think things happen for a reason if they are meant to be they will be have faith.

Moose said...

I'd feel better if I believed in, like, soulmates, and fate and stuff...

*tear*

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

well start believeing because it will happen in does time.I just find this all funny because after all of this I still feel this inpulse in me and I cant shake it.Therefore i am all good with thhis stuff.

Anonymous said...

Well this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe that's because I have been preparing for this since we found out the special someone was not Donyelle. Nothing can compare to how I felt that day.

Anyway, I am glad they have friendship. And you never know what the future holds..

Thanks to all you girls for a great summer

Anonymous #2

Moose said...

Hehe, Maybe, I'm not even religious... I do believe in Benjelle, though, and they damnwell better get together in the end... Or I'll poke them.

~ Moooooosey ~

Anonymous said...

Yeah I will so go find them and shake my head and poke them to death lol.Like Benji said you never know what the future holds;).But man these two are the most confusing people ever.Love it.

Anonymous said...

*COUGH* *COUGH* *HACK*
die evil tamalama

Anonymous said...

hahah poor Moosey and we Benjellies are bummed out boo hoo :( But as long as Benji is happy that his new woman treats his right that's all cool w/ me! And I still no offense don't really like T I think D can do better and find a more supportative sweeter guy.. even if Benji is now taken we all know Benji loves her and if she was not with T things would obviously be very different.. I love how Benji says some of the Benjellies need to take a cold shower! hehe That was a good one Benji! Loved it! hehe .

Taylor said...

...Im sad. Not depressed. But sad. Ill always be shipping! ALWAYS! Buut, how can I be depressed. Everyone knew this would happen. Donny looks like shes in love with Tahir. Benji will eventually move on. No one can wait forever. Not having what you want will always make you want it more...but eventually, not getting it makes you tired of running in circles. Waiting for someone who is with someone else.

And plus, I could never be sad when I have shirtless pics of Bunny! NEVER! :)


...this may have typos, but Im too lazy to revise. deal with it.

-Taylor :D

Anonymous said...

He was going around in circles it was his time to move on.but still ya never know what the furture holds;).

Anonymous said...

You think Donyelle is in love with Tahir? Sweetie, look at the tape again.

Moose said...

Veevee: Hehe, sorry, I HAVE to...

Tamalama Bang Bang!

And now, to go off on a Beatles tangent:

Bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head

doo doo dee do doo

Bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that she was dead

dooooo dooooo doo doo



Don't hit me, I'm only kidding!!! Apart from coming in between what I hold nearest and dearest to my heart, I have nothing against her : D

lol, Don't worry, I dislike Tahir INFINITELY more than I dislike her... But her girlfriend staus still makes me cry... : (

~ Bang Bang Moosey's Silver Hammer ~

^
I
I
I

Haha, Oooooora! You have your drainpipe, and now I've got my silver hammer!!! Mwahaha

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm doing this I've been lurking here for the last couple of months (just since right before the end of the show). And I've enjoyed all the stories and news and pictures and videos. I mainly read about sytycd on TWOP.com cause I didn't know where else to look. But then I found the fox boards, idolforums.com, and the fan fiction site. I totally got caught up in the Benjelle excitement, though I always enjoyed them on the show (I only have the next to last episode on tape and MM and the Tyra show).

I did go to the Miami show and am sad that thats where Benji hurt himself. But ever since every thing started imploding I've had to start avoiding the fox boards (way too much drama).

I used to get totally obessed with shows like the X Files and Angel and L&O SVU and enjoy shipping but try not to ship real people cause this is sometimes how it goes. I haven't had a show to ship in a long time cause I don't want to see them cancelled.

But sytycd sure took my mind off my troubles for a few months and for that I thank them. And everyone's videos, pictures, stories, and news also helped me feel better so thank you and please don't stop writing your stories! There's 9 stories I'm reading and don't want them to end on cliff hangers!!!!!

So cheer up Benjellers!! There's no rings on either one of their fingers so keep the dream alive. And a wise man once said "Who knows what the future holds...";-)

Just like you I'm trying not to be blue and move on (but like I said I'll keep reading the fan fics and lurking on twop.com).

Though it is funny that Benji said the Benjelles need to take cold showers! Does that mean he reads the fan fiction? Has he told the others? About Tranji, Benjaile, Benison, Ivanison, Wonderwall, and the many, many Benjelle wedding night fics (hey keep 'em coming)?

I just crack up thinking about him showing them some, shaking his head in amusement, and then hitting the print button so he can enjoy them *when he's alone*. He probably wants updates more than we do.

And I'm curious to see what this "shipper-gate" video will be like.

Anonymous said...

Hey eveyone! I will never jump ship no matter what happens.
Does this mean that we are done with the group fanfic?